Destroid's

BROWNSFAN72

how many would want one?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. how many would want one?

• yes.
    • no.

Promise, last poll.

I have been following the 1/72 destroid monster project and hope to buy one when it comes out. But what about the other's? I would love to have a complete set which would include the Destroid Defender,Destroid Tomahawk, Destroid Spartan and Destroid Phalanx.

1/72, more detail, options and in resin would be awesome. Could you imagine if they came with the pilots and a detailed cockpit, that would be totally awesome.

Who know's if there is a good response this could make a great fall/ winter project's

FYI these have all been made in resin before, it's the only way to get a 1/72 Phalanx Destroid. They're very hard to find though but they do surface now and then.

Originally available only at WF and put out by a G-Kit company called Patemori Soba.

Edited by Grayson72

This is something I hope gets made. I have a few other things higher on the priority list but these destroids are definitely neede in 1/72 scale.

I'm extremely happy The Cap decided to make the Regult because that was at the top of my list. As everyone knows, there is an existing kit in 1/72 scale but, like the destroid kits, they're very hard to find and aquire.

There will definitely be a market for new high quality destroid kits in 1/72 scale.