Sd scout regult?

goldenboy_forever

Hi guys

I know nick(solscud007) made a sd regult battle pod but does any one know where this sd scout regult is from its next to the blue vf-1j max joke machine.

from Rich

macross8410.jpg

Yeah saw that pic before rich, that is where the idea came from. i thought it was a Jke Machine Regult prototype. It even fooled kidk, but VF1X took a look at it and said "oh that is the 1/100 scale kit, I have that kit" so I went out and looked for a 1/100 kit. All they did was adda googly eye like i did and chopped the legs.

Yeah saw that pic before rich, that is where the idea came from. i thought it was a Jke Machine Regult prototype. It even fooled kidk, but VF1X took a look at it and said "oh that is the 1/100 scale kit, I have that kit" so I went out and looked for a 1/100 kit. All they did was adda  googly eye like i did and chopped the legs.

damn... only one kit... make it to go with my 1/100's or with my JM's... thats a tough decision :blink:

anybody got better pics of it?

Edited by kanata67