RT: Shadow Chronicles

I was just looking at some sketches for the new rt sequel and stumbled across something of interest. i dont know if this has been brought up before, but they have a new prototype veritech in the works which happens to look an awful lot lit the vf-4 lightning, hmmmm. just thought i bring it up is all, go check it out on their wbsite at rt.com

I was just looking at some sketches for the new rt sequel and stumbled across something of interest. i dont know if this has been brought up before, but they have a new prototype veritech in the works which happens to look an awful lot lit the vf-4 lightning, hmmmm. just thought i bring it up is all, go check it out on their wbsite at rt.com

rofl. btw darth vader is luke's and leias dad and they are twins!!!

How do you think SW Episode 3 is going to end?

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!

Anakin falls to the dark side, is seriously injured in a duel with ObiWan, and becomes Darh Vader.

Senator Palpatine becomes Emperor Palpatine and institutes a reign of terror, including execution of all jedi.

Yoda goes and hides in a swamp, while ObiWan ducks for cover in a desert.

Luke and Leia are born, and hidden away.

I dont know if this has been brought up before, but they have a new prototype veritech in the works which happens to look an awful lot lit the vf-4 lightning

Hmmm....just the Sylphide from SDC: Southern Cross, AF-03 Bat from Mospeada, Pluto fighter from MegaZone 23. Or have you been living under a rock since you became an anime fan and forgotten that half a dozen animes can share designs that look surprisingly similar?