Toynami alphas

yeah i dunno if this is a place for this or not, but Im hoping u guys will go easy on me. i swear i like macross better than robotech! Please oh please dont hurt me!

i just got one of the Toynami alphas, and while i like it, it seems off slightly

My question was to anyone with an Alpha fighter, preferably Lancers. Mine seems to have the nose section on wrong, making it sit to high. I think. it looks like the nose is pulled up, and is in line witht he top of the fighter instead of having a gentle curve up to the cockpit.

I was hoping someone with an alpha could post a side on pic, so I can see if mine is off orif its supposed to be that way.

much appreciated all.

hi, it is a shame all the masterpeice stuff goes in the same thread there should be a place where you could put questions for damaged parts or other technical stuff, at least this way it will get ansewered instead of mixed in with all the other stuff.. as for the problem on your Alpha sadly they are all like that i am afraid so there is really nothing you can do about it :( they were designed that way so it is not really a error or damaged part

so they definitely all have the nosecone pointed up? i dont understand why they'd design them that way! their VF-1s are right but...damn.....

i mean the front wheel doesnt touch the ground! Id be seriously happy if they just fixed that ONE thing!

Unknown-Still002.jpg

Unknown-Still001.jpg

i dunno if u can really see it in those.... see how it looks like the middle is slumping? the 2 ends are highter off the ground!

Edited by Scream Man

If you have everything locked into place, then you can gently press down on the nosecone and it will both straighten out and give you some ground clearance. The reason it looks like that is partly inherent to the Alpha/Legioss' design: you'll notice that the nosecone isn't exactly flush with the rest of the hull.

Edit: Need to add pic

post-26-1114694579_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ed.Coli

Yeah stickering it up makes them look great. And i disgaree with other sabout the quality of the stickers: I think they'r egreat They're very thin, which makes them stand out as stickers left on the plane.

Im trying to decide if i want to add the "No Step" stickers to the wings...

I hate their nose,, Just a couple of degrees lower and it would look great.

This is the only reason stoping me from getting a MPC Alpha.,, if only their nose would look like this then I'll buy one in a couple of heart beat,, :) Add a couple more of beat since it's a Toynami product. :lol:

Edited by F360°