I give u Spaceballs: The Collector's Edition

bandit29

I remember watching this video when I was 15 or so and it had me cracking up. I even bought the dvd when it first came out. I recently watched it with my friends a couple of weeks ago and it just wasn't the same. Maybe I'm getting old or something.

Yep!

you have my sympathies for becoming an adult :p

I will happily break norm and double dip for Spaceballs. A classic.

They even styled the menu after the OT DVD release. :lol:

post-26-1113591692_thumb.jpg

I remember watching this video when I was 15 or so and it had me cracking up. I even bought the dvd when it first came out. I recently watched it with my friends a couple of weeks ago and it just wasn't the same. Maybe I'm getting old or something.

Meh...thats not old...old is remember seeing this movie when it originally came out in the theatre, like I did... :huh:

Meh...thats not old...old is remember seeing this movie when it originally came out in the theatre, like I did... :huh:

same here i also saw it when it first came out in the theater. wow i am getting old. this is one of the better comedies i have seen in my life.

chris