Now this is what I call a collection

j_wong00

was star control that game where you have spaceships with varying specail abilities and you fly like in asterorid trying to kill the other space ship? if so I have that game it was fun.

A somewhat vague description, but it sounds similar. The Pages of Now and Forever is one of the best Star Control websites ever created, which you can visit to learn about the original Star Control game by following this link:

http://www.classicgaming.com/starcontrol/sc1/

I played Star Control on both the PC and Sega Genesis/MegaDrive. Star Control II is actually a fantastic sequel that is far better than the first. In fact, Star Control itself is like only one small portion of Star Control II. Without doubt SCII is one of the best PC games of all time, definitely up there with Half-Life, Fallout, Jedi Knight, Quake II, Doom, Starcraft, X-Com, and Wing Commander. I can't recommend it enough.

Two things come to mind when I see these pictures.  One is holy crap.  That's a great collection.  Second is, man, that's a lot of wasted hours/days/weeks.

and third for me is "Wow I wish I had all that money to keep buying game system." :( Anyways I am really envyous of that guy. even has that wall painted very well. Makes me miss all my Nintendo systems I had.....

Yeah, SCII was one of the first games I bought for my 3DO back when it first came out, and by the time I got rid of it, it was still my most heavily-played game... it rocked out in virtually every sense of the word. (anybody know where I can get the PC version nowadays?)

as I can understand huge toys collection where you can watch it everyday on your shelf and see how great it is. i dont see the goal to collect video game, i wonder how many games he has finished and how often he plays.

btw I know a guy who has copy of many many video games and he just tries them :| so pathetic

Yeah, SCII was one of the first games I bought for my 3DO back when it first came out, and by the time I got rid of it, it was still my most heavily-played game... it rocked out in virtually every sense of the word. (anybody know where I can get the PC version nowadays?)

There is a port of the PC version with the added voices of the 3DO version available. Check out the Ur-Quan Masters website:

http://sc2.sourceforge.net/downloads.php

I've tried it and it works beautifully.

I bet that guy is AWESOME at parties!

are you being serious or sarcatic? i can't tell if you are or not half the time :unsure:

that's a great collection though my jaw literally dropped as i was scrolling through the whole page it's wow...just wow...

No I am serious... I love talking about 80's video games at parties. I told some chick she could give me a blowjob if she could name all the fighters in Mike Tyson's Punchout. Unfortunately she came up with 4 names and 3 were wrong.

Cuz we all know it wouldn't be as good if she didnt know them all...you must be a good looking dude to have to give girls tests first.. :lol:

she problalby knew all the characters and played dumb... :lol:

Edited by orguss01