OT: Cool Robot found on ebay

Isnt that the same model that killed the family of four in illinois last year?  :ph34r:

buh? That's a joke right? Kinda reminds me of the security bot from Runaway.

Runaway? I haven't heard about that movie in years. Those crazy erector-set acid spider robots were creepy when i was 10 years old, but damn was that a bad movie. Gene Simmons was ridiculously over-acting as the bad guy. I did llike the HUD that they had in the police cars, though.

I don't think this one robot is cool, nothing more than a talking/moving obstacle for people. Unless you can weld a drill with a realy big drill bit and run into people muahaha. *Evil thoughts*

Edited by Zentrandude

I'm not too sure on bidding for what apppears to be a stylized moving, talking black garbage can.

Well, thanks to the form of it, it could be customize and modify the exterior to look like R2 D2. That's the only thing I would see it useful for which isn't much..

I don't think this one robot is cool, nothing more than a talking/moving obstacle for people. Unless you can weld a drill with a realy big drill bit and run into people muahaha. *Evil thoughts*

a drill was the best you could come up with??? If a drunken frat boy is going to trip over your robot in the middle of the night it should have something nastier than a drill. Maybe a rusty kitchen knife ducktaped to it. Chainsaws are more fun. Reciprocating saw would work to. Flamethrower... :blink:

I personally think it would be a fun target for my crossbow :rolleyes:

I don't think this one robot is cool, nothing more than a talking/moving obstacle for people.  Unless you can weld a drill with a realy big drill bit and run into people muahaha.  *Evil thoughts*

a drill was the best you could come up with??? If a drunken frat boy is going to trip over your robot in the middle of the night it should have something nastier than a drill. Maybe a rusty kitchen knife ducktaped to it. Chainsaws are more fun. Reciprocating saw would work to. Flamethrower... :blink:

I personally think it would be a fun target for my crossbow :rolleyes:

coarse. flamethrowers and chainsaws are realy overrated. a simple drill bit the size of a base ball bat going at 50k rpm and one puncture the victom gets pulled to the bot and the forces of the body spinning around will force the limbs to rip off. chainsaw throw a chain onto it or the bot runs into a wall with nails will break the chain and thow it cuasing it to be a useless bar. flamethrower just run away till it over heats or runs out of fuel.

Edited by Zentrandude