CUstom Max 1A

hirohawa

The 1/60 is best in Battroid.  I still think Fighter mode is hideous in the 1/60.

But that one sure looks good....

You're entitled to your opinion.

.....even if it's wrong. :lol:

Yeah... the 1/60s suck all around! :p:lol:

very nice custom, one of these days now that i am really getting into airbrushing i am going to customize a 1/48.

this i vow

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

The 1/60 is best in Battroid.  I still think Fighter mode is hideous in the 1/60.

I bet I'm more willing to throw my 1/60's like darts at you then you're willing to throw your 1/48's at me. :D:p:D:p

I bet I'm more willing to throw my 1/60's like darts at you then you're willing to throw your 1/48's at me. :D:p:D:p

I bet you're right... as I care very much for my toys and could care less what happens to yours... ;):lol:

very nice! How much time did this project take you?  :D

Not that long maybe 6 nights scattered over two weeks. Much faster than my low viz custom. This was just going to be a guinea pig for the plastikote and fusion paints, but I got really into it.

Basically received the hikaru that had a botched panel line job done to it so black ink had run/smeared all over it. Dunked everything except the legs in Pine sol and sanded what was left of the paint. I didn't primer it just airbrushed light grey Tamiya over the white bare plastic for all the panel lines and then drybrushed the streaks on with oil paints.

Blue Plastikote saved alot of time as only needed about 4 light coats. Followed up with Darker blue Tamiya airbrushing for panel lines and careulian blue oil paint for the streaks.

The pilot fitting was the only real difficult part as you need to shave down the seat on the early 1/60s that didn't come with a pilot.

Edited by hirohawa

I'm definitely correct.

Just compare a 1/48 fighter mode to the 1/60 if you can't see how wrong you are. :)

I'm definitely correct.

Just compare a 1/48 fighter mode to the 1/60 if you can't see how wrong you are. :)

:rolleyes: Whatever SPO. :rolleyes:

>EXO<(guy with a sense of humor):

That's not what those floppy limbed Cyclops and Colossus you used to own tell me. :p

:ph34r:

Somebody needs to drive that thing through the car wash! :p - J/K

Very nicely done. I love your dry brushed work. It gives the surface the just right amount of texture. :D

And the repainted pilot is nice too. B))

I'm definitely correct.

:rolleyes: Whatever SPO. :rolleyes:

>EXO<(guy with a sense of humor):

That's not what those floppy limbed Cyclops and Colossus you used to own tell me. :p

HAHAHA!