Crime doesn't pay

HAHA

SA is the best game ever!

Did you catch last week's 60 minutes? Some dead cops family wants to sue the makers of GTA games because a psycho kid went on a rampage at the police station.

Next thing you know, they're gonna sue Ah-nold and Cameron because that's the real inspiration for a police station rampage.

HAHA

Did you catch last week's 60 minutes? Some dead cops family wants to sue the makers of GTA games because a psycho kid went on a rampage at the police station.

Next thing you know, they're gonna sue Ah-nold and Cameron because that's the real inspiration for a police station rampage.

heh... Censorship is for the weak.

great vid i have never had that happen. i had a plane blow for no reason once over san fierro and crash down righ in front of me on the street. that was really crazy.

chris

HAHA

heh... Censorship is for the weak.

nah, censorship is for the stupid.. by the stupid for the stupid.

This censorship crap is just another thing for parents to hand responsibilty to someone else other than themselves. I am not a fan of GTA not in the least. I am disgusted but so what? I CHOSE not to buy it. It is the same thing about offensive ppl on the radio. I choose not to hear it. It's a choice. It is up to the parents to teach and also guide children. It is also their option to have their children not to buy the game. Ugh... sorry to stand on my soap box.

I'm offended by GTA's horrible graphics, and that's about it.

If peopel are going to start bitching about video game violence, might as well take it up with the movie and music industries as well and just remove all our free speech rights. Better yet, be a decent parent and don't blame your kid's failures as a human being on video games.

If peopel are going to start bitching about video game violence, might as well take it up with the movie and music industries as well and just remove all our free speech rights. Better yet, be a decent parent and don't blame your kid's failures as a human being on video games.

I think the reason ppl are harder on games is cause you as the player roleplay and have control of whatever is happening in the game, unlike movies where viewers are passive participants.

But still....GTA shall forever be the best game evarrrrrrr...violence or not.

I blame new media show real violence and death.

that clip is very funny, Ii belive thats reason number 4 on why its better to pay for a real airline.