MW Custom Toy Gallery Updates

Graham

Guys,

The MW Custom Toy Gallery will be getting an update soon. However, I need to know what's missing.

If you have posted a custom in the toy forums within the last 6 months (since I stopped updating) and it is not yet in the custom toy gallery and you would like it to be featured in the gallery, can you please post a link to the thread where you posted the pics, or PM me and I can give you an email where you can send the pics.

I think I only missed about half a dozen customs in the last 6 months, so it shouldn't take too long to get the updates done.

Thanks,

Graham

hey...did anyone remember who did the vf-11b skull...its not the one that's already in the "custom toys" section...its more recent & its grey in color...the guy just painted that outer parts of the leg and some areas behind the cockpit with black and yellow...i think its cool to put it up in the custom toys section...anyone remember?

aaajin

Well, since this post is about custom Valks. Here's three VF-19s I customized from the bootleg Bandai VF-19 Kai. Metallic gray VF-19, Copper VF-19 and faux-Mac Plus VF-19. I've painted each valk differently, acrylic paints, spray paints, etc. since I was testing out which technique woked for me best. Some came out fine (gray version) while some were iffy (white valk). But for less than $20, these knock-offs are good for customs.

vf1946xg.jpg

vf1929yk.jpg

vf1933ns.jpg

vf1912ix.jpg

Well, since this post is about custom Valks. Here's three VF-19s I customized from the bootleg Bandai VF-19 Kai. Metallic gray VF-19, Copper VF-19 and faux-Mac Plus VF-19. I've painted each valk differently, acrylic paints, spray paints, etc. since I was testing out which technique woked for me best. Some came out fine (gray version) while some were iffy (white valk). But for less than $20, these knock-offs are good for customs.

Nice, I'll add these tonight.

Graham

Hey Graham,

Would you consider posting a seperate section for "Other Models" being all non-Macross items?

I would definitely like to see Noel's recent Gundam work posted there (or of course the models section).

Alex

No sorry, I tend not to get involved with the model side of this site ls very much. And I have enough on my plate keeping the custom toy gallery & magazine section of MW updated as it us, let alone starting a section for non-Mcross models

If Shawn has time, he might consider a custom model section, after all he is a big model fan, but I doubt he'd allow non-Macross models, after all this is Macrossworld :D

Graham