whatcha think about a new VF head?

do not disturb

so how about it?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. so how about it?

• yes, a newly designed MW 1/48 VF head would be awesome?
    • no, you suck and your idea sucks too?

hi everyone, i'm back.

datter boy, that is the most beautiful scheme i've seen for the VF-1, and i'm being honest about it, now if you could post a guide for the colors and someone could do the decals with the option of having custom names for each member...

anyway here's my next VF design, since UB-marine beat me with the x series number i'm gonna scrap the numeric series. this is the top view of fighter mode, did it on paint.

here's the battroid mode, this one is hand drawed, since where i live is already night you'll have to excuse me for the quality, but i didn'y want to wait long to share this with you all, if you can tell the transformation sequence by looking at booth images then i can say i did it right, still the way i planned it it is quite complicated, and there is a bit of anime-maguc like the 19:

post-4-1108449772_thumb.jpg

For some strange reason that VF has a very feminine look to it; was that intentional or did it just evolve that way? BTW, that head has a BGC power suit/0080 Kampfer design lineage IMO.

Nice work indeed striderhiryu, but I thought this thread was strictly dedicated to VF-1 head designs. I have no intention of raining on your parade, so please don't take this as admonition, but maybe you should post your non-head designs in the "Fan Works" section.

Edited by mechaninac

For some strange reason that VF has a very feminine look to it; was that intentional or did it just evolve that way? BTW, that head has a BGC power suit/0080 Kampfer design lineage IMO.

Nice work indeed striderhiryu, but I thought this thread was strictly dedicated to VF-1 head designs. I have no intention of raining on your parade, so please don't take this as admonition, but maybe you should post your non-head designs in the "Fan Works" section.

did not saw my image that way as being femenine, maybe it is because it has a fragile look to it. anyway valkyries should be elegant, not grunt looking like gundams.

If anything, I think UN_MARINE and striderhiryu should go ahead and post a new thread in the fan section anyways since it deserves its own thread. But yeah, I think we should just leave head designs for this thread. As cool as the MW valk would be, we havent even found a sculpter for the head... let alone an entire Valk. :o

okay just to clear some things up,

theres no way we're going to get our very own unique valk built by anyone here. its fun to dream but making a valk from scratch is not only hard but expensive as all hell.

this is specifically for a 1/48 head ONLY so we can take one of our 1/48's, slap a custom designed head that one of our member designs, do up the MW paint scheme and in the end, have a unique un/official MW valk just for us.

that's true, a custom valk is "off the budget"

the sheer brain power & engineering needed for such a thing is.... for most of us,

MADNESS !!!! :lol::lol:

I SHOULD KNOW, I TRIED...

about posting a new thread... i don't know if i can, i'm pretty much done (for now)

maybe striderhiryu can start one :)

(hides behind a truck)

and to mechamaniac,

all i can say is... OOPS :ph34r::lol:

Edited by UN_MARINE