Ahh Nostalgia is so nice

quite convincing isnt it? however if you look close to the previous picture you will see slot in the cart. This is not a real famicom. infact its not even life size. as you can see the real Super Mario Bros. 3 cart is much larger than the Super Mario cart.

This is a minidisc holder. You slide a mini disc in that slot and push the eject button and the mini disc pops up. (but even when pressed down a portion of the MD still pokes out)

the whole thing hinges open where the white top meets the muave bottom and you can put MDs inside.

post-26-1104659661_thumb.jpg

Edited by Solscud007

She also got me the whole sega collection.

Some white Sega system

Master System

Mega Drive (genesis)

Mega CD and 32X

Sega Saturn

Dream Cast.

here is the whole Mega Drive set up. The mega drive came with some device that plugs ontop and looks like a floppy disc drive. never saw it before.

post-26-1104660006_thumb.jpg

i have seen these up on ebay, i wish they would make a PC Engine and other various NEC systems as well, they do look cool i though the Dreamcast one was nice. considering the PC Engine was quite popular in japan i am surprised they have yet to make one. maybe some day soon :)

by the way is the lettering on these things tampo printed? it looks like it but i was wondering because it looks like the dreamcast logo on the controller is a sticker.

Lol I always wonder why they made the US version of the Super Famicom so squary and ugly unlike the European and Japanese version.

My parents got me a Super Famicom from Hong Kong in 1993. Unfortunately I couldn't play games in Holland cause they are not "Compatible", so I had to buy a convertor... <_< the first one was US only. <_< then I had to buy a second one for playing European versions, a double slot where you have to put your Japanese cartridge in the first one... probably to read in some Japanese system roms or something... ripoff. But anyway it was cool we had an "FX" chip built in already.. unlike sega's extra ridge stuff.

Lol I had a great deal of laugh remembering about the manuals written in Japanese... I couldn't read it but there is sure a lot of engrish! :lol:

Yeah I'm proud to admit i was a Nintendo fan until the n64 came out... bad console and I had a PC at that time.

Ooh... SEGA's stuff looks as if they came out of a sexshop or something :p (as fan of Nintende I just couldn't let it go by)

Edited by Kin

do you have any pics of that white sega system? it is probably the japanese version of the Sega Saturn, which came in different colors over the years. I believe white was the first color during its initial launch, also that disk system you mention that hooks to the Mega drive. BTW does the CD come out of the Mega Cd unit or is it glued on? also what game is it?

edit: weally bad engrish

edit again: just saw the pic on another site that white system is probably the Sega Mark III (japanese sega master system) that disc thing i believe goes with it.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

Pretty cool. All the sega systems were a large part of my junior high/high school years. I'd definitely want a set to place on my desk for nostalgia.

Does anyone know what terms to search for through ebay? I've searched for "mini sega" and the like and nothing turned up.

Pretty cool. All the sega systems were a large part of my junior high/high school years. I'd definitely want a set to place on my desk for nostalgia.

Does anyone know what terms to search for through ebay? I've searched for "mini sega" and the like and nothing turned up.

Here ya go. I searched under "gashapon sega" Click here.