Minmay Attacks

Jemstone

Renato posted a link a couple years back that had a Famicom Macross game like short where a giant-sized Minmay sang Shao Pai Lon after hitting Hikaru's VF. Then Basara and friend swoop in (Listen to my song!) and shoot her back down to size. Hikaru comes back (in Battloid form) to aplogize to her and she smacks him. Does anyone have it saved or is that hilarious gem gone forever? The original link is dead.

Well, I made it together with the guy that used to host it (his "new" home page is here), so I still have the file on CD. I don't remember how big it is, though.

I'll have to ask him if there is still an online version available. It used to be so that you could just type "Minmay Attacks" into google and it would come right up...

And thanks for remembering it!

Well, I made it together with the guy that used to host it (his "new" home page is here), so I still have the file on CD. I don't remember how big it is, though.

I'll have to ask him if there is still an online version available. It used to be so that you could just type "Minmay Attacks" into google and it would come right up...

And thanks for remembering it!

Thanks! I'd really appreciate it. :) Who could forget such a funny piece? His website doesn't have it uploaded. Just an image of Minmay in it.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I found the CD.

I had a page on geocities ages ago which I forgot about, so I just uploaded it there.

Here is the link.

Minmay Attacks... AGAIN!!

Hmm. It looks like some computers play back the flash file differently. The sides of the screen are wider, so some stuff looks strange, like the stars continue scrolling off the main frame. Hmm... Please resize your viewing window to a fairly small size, and keep the shape fairly square. Hey, we ain't pros, y'know!

Anyway, enjoy!

Edited by Renato

If it's pain you're after, then screw this, just get them to actually play the damn game (the NES one.  Oh, go on, the GBC one too).

I remain in faith.  God shall judge those programmers.  B))

The NES one can't be as bad as the Mac 7 Gameboy game... I remember playing the rom of that.

I own the damn cartridge of the GBC one, so the joke's on me. Hehe.

Let's put it this way -- at least the GBC version had a point.