WTH!11one

minny

uhhh fun fun :lol:

... there are people that are offended by that.

whats wrong with you guys? u get upset over the smallest of things.

and it is about post count,

you ppl just cant handle a noob like me standing up to you like i have in this thread.

sure i fired back when normally i would let things blow over my head but whats the use of that? u were the aggressors so f ya.

u can hav your forum :) whatever it's worth.

Edited by minny

Oh, feel free to "stand up" all you like. :) In fact, I encourage you to show us more of your manliness. Continue to dazzle us in the brilliance of your grammar and our mis-understanding of our OWN words (read fool. I never said anything about "post count". Mike has been here for a long time and has established himself as a respectable member. Something you know absolutely nothing about.)

Some other points:

(1) BEING a macross fan does not bar one from stupidity (as in your case)

(2) Thanks to your "standing up", there isn't a single member on this board who isn't laughing his ass off at you.

(3) what the hell does "f ya" mean? Come out and say it, we're all big boys here :)

(4) Watch out for the moderator standing behind you, it's probably the last thing you'll see here before you are returned to the land of suck from whence you came.

Despite a few spelling dramas am i really worth being treated like crap?

this forum iz teh sux.

u as a f'n teacher... hah, i would expect an up'ur'self kinda post like that anyways.

i don't need to post an watch my back from all you tools. me dunt care one bit. im free from your trivial views

ppl here take their post count too seriously, mistaking it as a justifiable reason

to trash somebody, an maybe compensating for something small or "lack there of" in their panties.  :lol:

wake up an smell the protoculture.  u ani't worth Zentran poo poo.

What kind of Harmony-Gold loving nonsense is this? If this forum "iz teh sux" then kindly no longer become a part of it.

Yes, BECAUSE of your spelling dramas and the fact that you, as a newcommer expect to come in here and tell us all how it is, I would say yes, you're worth treating like crap.

Never knock a teacher. No matter how much I may have hated some of my teachers in high-school and my undergraduate college, they were all people worthy of the highest level of respect. It's something I am aspiring for some day and it's something far too many people take for granted.

No, we don't take post count seriously, but we DO know who contributes regularly to this site and who has been around for some time. YOU, my illiterate puffed-up popinjay, are NEITHER. :ph34r:

(edited at mikeszekely's reccomendation :) )

Edited by Skull Leader

:rolleyes: an then all i get is a couple of spelling drones having a go at something so trivial, it makes them look like f'n tards.

Who looks like an "f'n tard"? I mean, seriously think about that for a minute. You have a group of people who use things like capital letters, correct spelling, and oh, a little something we like to call English. And then we have you, who's poor l33t-wannabe net speak is worse than ebonics. You kind of expect that sort of thing in some forums (like, say, Gamefaqs) where the place is crawling with middle-schoolers who think that typing like an idiot is somehow cool, or trendy. But as previously mentioned, it doesn't go over well here. Most of the members here are in their 20's and 30's, and will look down on it as being juvenile.

I'm not exactly saying that you should absolutely spell everything correctly, or that your grammar must be impecable. But you may want to at least attempt to write correctly, and then not go off on the other members who wish you correct your attrocities against the English language. If you can do that, then we'll gladly welcome you as a member and hope you can take an educated part in many discussions here. If you are unwilling or unable, then by all means, consider us "teh suxors" and return to other boards typing like a poorly educated 14-year old is the rule rather than the exception.

I think he's a covert agent sent by the goons a RT.com. Espionage is a serious crime and should be dealt with harshly. I say we classify him as an enemy combatant, take away all his rights, and lock him away for good.

if he's an enemy combatant, couldn't we just shoot him and call him a Casualty of war? :p

minny- I am an agent of Dis-Harmony-Gold, i come here to spread Dis-harmony and hate using the evils of lame spelling and retarded statements. Ph34r me 4 i am t3h 1447 74RD! *Nazi Arm Salute and Goose march thiner*
:p just poking my share of fun... don't hurt me.

I think he's a covert agent sent by the goons a RT.com. Espionage is a serious crime and should be dealt with harshly. I say we classify him as an enemy combatant, take away all his rights, and lock him away for good.

Spies are actually executed