Need a pic........

e_jacob77

Hi all,

Does anyone know what those barrels are that are on the back end of the gerwalk pic???

edit: LOL....Forgot to say thanx for the pics!!

Aren't those sensors?

Hi all,

Does anyone know what those barrels are that are on the back end of the gerwalk pic???

yf19-details.jpg

in pic 2 i thought it was a small machine gun style weapon. <_< so what is it for does anyone know?

Hi all,

yf19-details.jpg

in pic 2 i thought it was a small machine gun style weapon. <_< so what is it for does anyone know?

There was a thread awhile back concerning this very debate. Mini-guns or sensors?

Sorry no linky. Roy's Blues=LAZY

I like to think they are miniguns. It would help explain the animation error, where angry Isamu fires on the ghost with what looks like machine gun rounds. Isamu lost his gunpod in the city fight with guld.

/my 2 cents

I'm assuming that they are probably the mini-guns mentioned in the Macross compendium in the VF-19 entry.

Two internal fixed laser cannons mounted in the wing with exit ports in leading wing root (in VF-19F, VF-19S; for emergency use in VF-19 Custom).

It's hard to say though how they would shift around during the transformation, since I don't have any of my books with me right now.

Two internal fixed laser cannons mounted in the wing with exit ports in leading wing root (in VF-19F, VF-19S; for emergency use in VF-19 Custom).

It's hard to say though how they would shift around during the transformation, since I don't have any of my books with me right now.

Judging from the black triangle in the leading wing root, the lasers stay in the wing.

FV