Quick Question

Hate to bring up an old nitpick, but why do people still post their avatars to the test forum? The board changes the name of the upload (attachments get a "post-*" prefix while avatars get "av-*" prefix) so that it would not get deleted (without admin intervention). As long as people learn to work with their restrictions (64x64 jpg/gif/swf/png/etc) I don't see a need to keep posting avatars to the test forum.

Hate to bring up an old nitpick, but why do people still post their avatars to the test forum? The board changes the name of the upload (attachments get a "post-*" prefix while avatars get "av-*" prefix) so that it would not get deleted (without admin intervention). As long as people learn to work with their restrictions (64x64 jpg/gif/swf/png/etc) I don't see a need to keep posting avatars to the test forum.

si

Don't forget the less then 40k for the dialup weanies.

Don't forget the less then 40k for the dialup weanies.

That restriction doesn't work. WDC's new one is 116 and I think Kin's is like 300 something. I don't think it really matters though. Once its DL'd once it just reads locally.

WDC,

Awesome new avatar!