macross plus fan art

akt_m

sorry i only had time to resize it to 1024x768 or close to it (it is hard to handle a 360 mb file and my computer doesnt help). and it is not finished yet, i decided to release it now because i wont have enough time to do it. maybe next year...

-edit- changed the gamma, i forgot almost everybody uses a higher brightness.

Edited by akt_m

The faces now have more a generic anime style. Myun has a nice 'warm' face, which is good.

thank you for your compliments. i know i know, all those sharon apples are not even close to the original ones from the ovas and movie. i did it because i wanted to give it a mikimoto´s style look. take a good look at them, they are not so bad.

note: this was resized to 25% or 50% (i dont know) of the original size.

Edited by akt_m

yeah i do remember thanks to you i learned how to use it, but i would only use coreldraw if i didnt have bought my (low end) digitalizer table(the cheapest one i found with levels of pression). corel draw just doesnt work well with it. besides it is at 600 dpi so it should be as precise as a vectorial graphic, i dont know why i did it at a such high resolution, most of the small details (all the stars in special) are not visible when resized to 100 dpi or less.

• 2 months later...

i´m afraid that i dont have any files that were resized and transformed to jpg of the old version anymore, but i can just hide all the colored layers that you didnt like. it may take some time for me to do it since the original .psd file is 400 mb large and it occupies 3 gb of temporaly files, so it takes a large ammount of time to open here. It would be better to send the file to your email or i could just upload it to your website. you can tell me everything you did not like so i can change it to your preference.