Bandai recall for Gits:SAC SE CD-soundtrack

treatment

Just an fyi for those that bought Gits-SAC SE. The replacement-forms for the defective CD-soundtrack had been sent out thru email-notice. I got mine this morning.

Note-1: this is only for the defective CD-soundtrack. The defective-DTS dvd procedures are still being worked on.

Note-2: This is only for USA and Canada customers, unfortunately.

Here's a copy of the notice/form.

Dear Customer,

I am happy to announce that the replacements for the Ghost in the Shell Soundtrack are now available.  The replacements will be done on a first come first serve basis.  Please fill out the form below and mail in your soundtrack.  Please understand that there may be a high demand for the replacements and allow some time for the replacement to arrive.  Also note that this is NOT for the replacement of the DTS disc.  Please send in only the soundtrack (just the CD is fine).  We are currently in the process of having replacements for the DTS.  We have no RFM numbers assigned for the sake of speeding up the replacement process.  Thank you all for your patience and understanding of the situation.  We hope to get these replacements to you as fast as possible.

Regards, support@bandai-ent.com

------

Dear Customer,

We are sorry to hear that you have encountered a problem with your Bandai Entertainment purchase. Please return the defective disc only and not the DVD case or any packaging via U.S. Postal Service or Canada Post only to:

Bandai Entertainment, Inc.

Attn: Customer Service

Ghost in the Shell Soundtrack Replacement

5551 Katella Ave.

Cypress, CA 90630

Please also make sure to print this e-mail, fill in the information requested at the bottom of the page and include a copy of it along with your return for a replacement or full refund. If you are unable to print a copy of this e-mail, please make sure to include your four digit RFM# listed at the top of this e-mail as well as all of the information requested below.

Returns will not be accepted from locations outside of the United States and Canada.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused and we look forward to sending you your replacement or refund as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Support@Bandai-Ent.com

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

(RFM#          )

* Replacements and refunds will NOT be sent to addresses outside of the United States and Canada.

Full Name: ______________________________________

Address* : ______________________________________

Telephone #:_(_______)____________-_________________

Name of product(s) returned:_______________________________________________________________

Please specify one:

Replacement ________ Refund**___________

** A receipt is required for a refund

See, I knew that this recall was ony for U.S. and Canadian customers. <_<

Luckily I have resisted purchase.

Seems like Europe won't be served with a R2 Japan dub/English sub version of the dvd box 1 and the SE. :(