You've got to see this NEW Trailer for BERSERK.

UN Spacy

Well considering the fact that the Dreamcast's Berserk isn't made by Sammy but ASCII instead, they would obviously be different. Overall the DC's Sword of the Berserk: Guts's Rage is a so-so game. The Dragon Slayer hitting the walls and retracting is a big minus in it, since you can't swing it like mad when you have an army in front of you (although you could after you go berserk).

Definitely looking forward to this new one though.

Well considering the fact that the Dreamcast's Berserk isn't made by Sammy but ASCII instead, they would obviously be different. Overall the DC's Sword of the Berserk: Guts's Rage is a so-so game. The Dragon Slayer hitting the walls and retracting is a big minus in it, since you can't swing it like mad when you have an army in front of you (although you could after you go berserk).

Wasn't Sword Of The Berserk developed by Yuke's?

Wasn't Sword Of The Berserk developed by Yuke's?

I believe so. This should have a chance to make it in the US. The first game was released when nobody knew what Berserk was. Now it has a following here.

Now only if DarkHorse can get off thier ass and release a manga volume more than once every 4 months... <_<

looks interesting i love a lot of Sammys work (Guilty Gear X) so this game may have some promise, i will be definetly checking this game out.

Must say, I didn't think the first DC Berserk game was that good, but I actually liked the story a lot. I was told the story in the DC version was more of a side plot, though. This one looks to follow the main story which after watching a couple of Berserk episodes I don't think I will find it too interesting. Just more killing, brooding, and trying to look cool. <_<<_<

brilliant i just saw the whole series not to long ago, and i am looking forawrd to this and gungrave 2

I have been playing it in the Jap version and its awesome. Heard that it won't make it in subs though. :(

Oh, yeah, Yuke's, my bad. X(

Hmm, don't like the Berserk anime? :o Either way, yeah, it seems to follow the manga until the latest point where Guts gets his new armour, or maybe further. If you noticed in the trailer, there appears to be a different character (that one with a hat) so perhaps an extra little plot in there.

brilliant i just saw the whole series not to long ago, and i am looking forawrd to this and gungrave 2

Gungrave O.D. is coming out soon in the US and the MSRP is 14.99. I preordered mine at EB

Good news indeed! Sorry for OT. :lol: