minmay guard.

e_jacob77

Hi all,

Is the minmay guard a squadron or is it a show vehicle..lol...???

Neither, it's a custom paint scheme.

Use the search button next time. There have been several threads about this in addition to being asked in the newbie thread.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=4520

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=9202

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=140

It's not official then, right? No one in the Macross Universe actually uses it?

100% unofficial.

no but it was made into an official hasegawa model.

Yeah, to sell more kits and for lazy people who don't want to take the time to repaint one of their kits.

I did a search of the forums the other day when I was looking for the site which features lots of different sized Minmay Guard decals (e.g. for the 1/55, 1/60, etc.). I think it was Devin's/ Anasazi37's decals page. But the page seems to be down now.

Does anyone have the images of the decals saved? I recently found some decal paper to print on and was thinking of making copies of my own to use on customs. Since he isn't selling them anymore I suppose this is the only way to get them in the different sizes.

Edited by Renato

Hey Skull Leader

From what ive put together. The "Minmay Guard" was created when Minmay did her world tour (im not sure if it was just a Moon or Paris tour) The date that was on the Minmay Guard is agaisnt the cannon story line, since that would have put her on the Megaroad. But if you wanna make it hang together, then she had her tour prior to the Megaroad´s depature from earth.

Anyways, the Minmay Guard´s were created to protect her during her tour. Since she was a key element in winning Space War 1 and her being a popsinger. Well you can just imagine how "important" she is during that time period. So i guess certain pilots were assigned to protect her, plus given Valks that match.

-Jin

Ps. I am sorry if my info or interpetation of the Minmay Guard is wrong, then please correct me.

I would hate to be a pilot assigned to the Minmey guard. They would probably make fun of me and call me names like 'Pinky'...

I did a search of the forums the other day when I was looking for the site which features lots of different sized Minmay Guard decals (e.g. for the 1/55, 1/60, etc.).  I think it was Devin's/ Anasazi37's decals page.  But the page seems to be down now.

Does anyone have the images of the decals saved?  I recently found some decal paper to print on and was thinking of making copies of my own to use on customs.  Since he isn't selling them anymore I suppose this is the only way to get them in the different sizes.

I am still selling them and the versions online aren't good enough to print. The site is online--I just checked. What made you believe that I had stopped? I offer them for sale at least 4-6 times per year. I also sell them when people directly PM me about the sets. In fact, I am working on several right now for various people. TMP Anime also sells the 1/48 sets (and they're in stock right now).

Edited by Anasazi37