Ahh...the possibilities

So the flash can move at the speed of light?

Didn't he just barely win a race against Supes? I mean, Supes is fast, but can he think that fast? I dunno.

In any case, Batman would just outwit them.

that was Barry Allen, i think. Wally West is extremely fast and i don't think Supes could beat him in a race.

yup, supes just moves at several times mach, well under the speed o light.

and doesn't matter how witty bats is.. flash can move faster than batman can think.

flash would be able to run around the world faster than batman could even think about something witty!

Didn't he just barely win a race against Supes? I mean, Supes is fast, but can he think that fast? I dunno.

that was Barry Allen, i think. Wally West is extremely fast and i don't think Supes could beat him in a race.

and doesn't matter how witty bats is.. flash can move faster than batman can think.

flash would be able to run around the world faster than batman could even think about something witty!

Sun Tzu: Victory goes to those who win first, then go to battle. Defeat comes to those who go to battle hoping for victory.

Translation - Bats would have it set up to where Flash runs his showy butt into a brick wall of pain.

...just my intro into the retarded relm of Fictional Vs's. :p

Sun Tzu: Victory goes to those who win first, then go to battle. Defeat comes to those who go to battle hoping for victory.

Translation - Bats would have it set up to where Flash runs his showy butt into a brick wall of pain.

that is such a standard answer... well, batman always wins, therefore he wins...

flash at light speed would obliterate anything in his way, think about it... infinite mass traveling at the speed of light, even superman would be blown to atoms if he got hit by that.

anything bats does would seem to be occuring in slow motion to flash.. think about the stories during WWI when pilots would reach out and grab bullets because they were traveling at the same rate of speed.

even if batman fired a laser at flash, flash and the laser would be traveling at the same speed and flash could easily dodge it...

and if bats did put up a literal wall of pain, flash can vibrate the molecules in his body so that he phases through things...

so.. batman can't touch flash, batman can't catch flash, batman can't even hurt flash.

batman loses...

batman, cool as he is... he's like wolverine... he's popular so he keeps winning fights he has no business winning... but look at what he can do realistically (as much as you can for a comic :p ) and he's just completely outclassed.

Batman wins simply because the Flash would not expect a potential JLA ally to stab him in the back.

It's like this really... Batman doesn't really care if he hits you when you're ready or not. It just matters that he's ready. He'd do his best to catch the Flash with his pants down. Which meand unprepared and obviously not at super speed.

See and that's the thing. Batman wouldn't go up to the Flash like an idiot. Batman would use his superior intellect, and vast financial and technological resources to find a way.

Batman is like James Bond.... when the sh!t goes down.... the theme music plays and its all over for whoever. Think Shikamaru from Naruto. Batman would be all like "Yo Flash, there's some hot chick over there in the room with the skull n cross bones over the door..."

Batman has to be smart... a normal guy taking on super villains...

Oh, and Wolverine is pretty damn durable.

A hell of a lot more durable than Batman... then again... Batman could still beat him. :)

The Flash can move faster than people can think, however if all the thinking has been done ahead of time(a la Batman) then he'll just fall into the trap that much faster. :)

i think everyone has lost sight of this. one person in the DCU can take out each and every superhero.

Hal Jordan, Aka The Spectre.

Sure, Wally can out run lots of things, Bruce is a super strategist and Clark is the strongest being alive. but Wally can't out run the eternal spirit of vengance. bruce can't out think it. clark isn't even in the same league.

The Spectre cleans up. no contest.

Bow Down. :D

BTW, Identity Crisis is freaking great. Watching Slade take out some of the big guns is just freaking awesome. its a great read, if you're not, you shoud definately check it out.

that is such a standard answer... well, batman always wins, therefore he wins...

flash at light speed would obliterate anything in his way, think about it... infinite mass traveling at the speed of light, even superman would be blown to atoms if he got hit by that.

anything bats does would seem to be occuring in slow motion to flash.. think about the stories during WWI when pilots would reach out and grab bullets because they were traveling at the same rate of speed.

even if batman fired a laser at flash, flash and the laser would be traveling at the same speed and flash could easily dodge it...

and if bats did put up a literal wall of pain, flash can vibrate the molecules in his body so that he phases through things...

so.. batman can't touch flash, batman can't catch flash, batman can't even hurt flash.

batman loses...

batman, cool as he is... he's like wolverine... he's popular so he keeps winning fights he has no business winning... but look at what he can do realistically (as much as you can for a comic :p ) and he's just completely outclassed.

Check out Identity Crisis #3 and check out how Deathestroke took flash out.

i think everyone has lost sight of this. one person in the DCU can take out each and every superhero.

Hal Jordan, Aka The Spectre.

Sure, Wally can out run lots of things, Bruce is a super strategist and Clark is the strongest being alive. but Wally can't out run the eternal spirit of vengance. bruce can't out think it. clark isn't even in the same league.

The Spectre cleans up. no contest.

Bow Down. :D

BTW, Identity Crisis is freaking great. Watching Slade take out some of the big guns is just freaking awesome. its a great read, if you're not, you shoud definately check it out.

Ok ok... spirits of vengeance aside. :p

But then there's Itachi... I suppose he doesn't count as a super-hero though.

Perhaps someone like Maverick or another with similar clairvoyance could win. I mean... observing and meddling in all possible outcomes is a handy tool.

That's one of the fun things about Superheroes though! Fanboys such as ourselves pitting them against eachother. :)

of course bat man can't touch flash, the cool thing about bat man is that he tends to use his brain when he's in physical contests he can't hope to win.

if he can't slow down flash, he finds a way to trick him. His speed will trigger some kind of trap. Or he'll run into some kind of substance that slows him down or chains him to something

i don't know, since i don't know all of flashe's stuff, but usually bat man thinks of something.

it doesn't ALWAYS work.