definately re-issuing Vf-1s ?

cambodian tire

If Yamato plans to reissue Roy's 1S, I hope it's the tv version (cockpit, arms, "mickey mouse" hands, black arrows on head, and pilot with gray(?) and black flightsuit). I know most fans will double dip on the Skull. So, go ahead Yamato, make our day. :)

That would be too cool the fat hands and all. I'ld wish they would use the off white that they use on the TV hikaru as well. I posted shots of my redone cockpit with a grey suited pilot painted like Roys TV colors in a topic titled "T.V. Roy flying"

link?

Sorry but I've searched the forums and have read that yamato is re-issuing Roy's valk, is this confirmed? Kevin I know I've asked you before, at the time it wasn't on the horizon. Has this changed? are they "re-re-releasing them?" does anybody know for certain? :blink:

Hmmmm either you were in a coma....... or this is some damn good news! Maybe they will make more improvements? :D

If they did re-issue..... then this would be the 3rd issue of the VF-1S Roy valk.

cambodian tire, I am not trying to discredit your post. However, are you sure the post you located is not 5 or 6 months old. Thre was already a VF-1S 1/48 resisue around 5 or 6 months ago with few improvements.

If Yamato does reissue, I guess it will be good news for those that could /did not buy the last issues.

cambodian tire, I am not trying to discredit your post. However, are you sure the post you located is not 5 or 6 months old. Thre was already a VF-1S 1/48 resisue around 5 or 6 months ago with few improvements.

Ditto. While I think reissuing the Roy would be cool. . . I have a feeling this guy read an old post and/or interpreted some of the threads debating whether it will be re-released as somehow stating such.

H

If Yamato plans to reissue Roy's 1S, I hope it's the tv version (cockpit, arms, "mickey mouse" hands, black arrows on head, and pilot with gray(?) and black flightsuit). I know most fans will double dip on the Skull. So, go ahead Yamato, make our day. :)

Now that would be awesome. I'd buy that in a second!

Now that would be awesome. I'd buy that in a second!

Ditto!

If Yamato does reissue, I guess it will be good news for those that could /did not buy the last issues.

Maybe he's referring to this thread...where VF-19 pilot!!! spouted off about the 1/48s being reissued,,again... no real proof though

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=10081

There was also this poll I commissioned (just wanted to use the word "commission") that asked everyone's opinion about the likelihood of a re-release:

Re-Release Poll.

Some debate took place there as well.

H

Hey guys, I wasn't in a coma although I have been in a sort of macross coma as I've been enjoying my summer too much :lol: . thanks "dejr8bud that's the post I was reffering to, I realised it would be the third go and also realised it was just hearsay thats why I asked the question in the first place <_< as to my stupid question how to link to an old post, how does one do that? :blink: can someone shed some light? :p

<_<  as to my stupid question how to link to an old post, how does one do that? :blink:  can someone shed some light? :p

When posting a reply look at the buttons at the top of the screen. Click the http:// button. Then Type in a description for the link, Next click OK. Now type in the complete URL of what you are linking to. i.e. http://www.macrossworld.com. Or just type in the complete URL into your reply. Easy Peasy! ;)

Edited by scand

you got 3 choices...

1, don't take a chance and pay the high price now($175)

2, keep your fingers crossed and hope for a re-release($120)

3, pay out the butt later cause theres no re-release($175+)

personally, i don't like keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for a re-release nor do i like having to pay out the butt. so i say, get'em while you can, cause theres no guarantees.

these are just my opinions, so feel free to disagree but please don't argue with me. :)

OT:

Speaking of re-issues. I'd love to see the First Series CMs Reissued AGAIN Although I already have a set. :lol:

I'd buy some more. :lol:

EDIT: added the word "AGAIN"

Edited by Bub

I think a Roy reissue would be great for those who missed the 1/48 line due to insufficient funds (high school didn't offer much in the way of good summer work, whereas college internships :D )--especially considering some folks out there are gouging the demand for Roy 1/48s. Tisinc is selling them in his online store for 200 bucks...I mean, Roy is awesome and all, but not 200 dollars awesome. I'd have to go a month not eating at Wendy's to make me feel better about justifying buying one at that price.

Not to rub salt on an old wound, VF1 FURY, but ya know what they say--you snooze, you lose! Fortunately for me, I like the re-painted HIKARU 1S version better, so I'm not regretful about the ROY one bit! ;) But if YAMATO did come out w/ another re-lease of this very iconic VALK, well, let's just say that none of us are going to miss out a second time! :D

Edited by connor99