New customizable valk from Yamato?

nghia59

again, that "non-canon" thread has avague title that dont' give people what the heck the content is in the thread unless they previously knew. we should have dedicated threads for each valk repaint. It's not that hard rite? and isnt it more organized?

maybe i should post this in the member feedback section

again, that "non-canon" thread has avague title that dont' give people what the heck the content is in the thread unless they previously knew. we should have dedicated threads for each valk repaint. It's not that hard rite? and isnt it more organized?

Good idea. Not everyone visit the boards here everyday, and it can really a chore to go through like a tens of pages of posts...

Edited by BlueMax

Agreed, that non canon thread basically cover everything except cannon. I would like to have the own thread for this white V2 1S.