VALK FAST PACKS WITH LIGHT ON EBAY, HOW TO?

LORD KUNGFU

I've always thought of doing this to a 1/48 (just. ah... chopping one up makes me squint).... All you need is some blue LEDs and a little watch batter inserted into the fast packs (they should be easy enough to make this mod). :ph34r:

If I happen to own 20 more 1/48's, MAYBE!! I mean, a 1/48 w/ FP's on already looks gorgeous! Why would anyone mess with that? The custom colors of ENIGMA, BLUE ANGELS and such, I can understand. But to take apart a(n) FASTPACK just to be able to put some lights in the booster nozzles?! :blink:

I think the lights look great. if you did do this to a 1/48, it would look cool, just do it right though. I think the same guy on ebay, or somebody else had one with a cock dash that was lit up, and it looked sweet. I cant find a picture of that one though. I can just imagine this spinning on my rotating display stand with all the lights in the house turned off and just the glow of the valks lights peeking through the darkness. BTW, I live in so. cal. and I dont know of a t.c.s. design, does anybody know who they are. I have some of these knock off booster, and I will try to see if I can get batteries to fit somehow.

YEah, they prbably also asked disney why he was doing more.... when what he had was working. Im all up for a sweet mod, even on an already great toy. You just have to do it. Maybe it will suck and you will regret it, or maybe it will come out better than expected. If I had 20 or 1/48, I would definatly do one up. Do thay have any bootleg 1/48?

$200 on what valk? See, the thing is, not the $1.00 for the lights, but the blue l.e.d. are $4 each. So if I buy 100 of them, that $400. IF I can get 2 for $1, then 100 l.e.d. will only be $50. A big difference. ....... HUYYYYYYYAAAAATTTTTAAA!!!

YEah, I figure I would buy about 50 valks, then add the leds to them. Can you imagine a squadrine for of 50 valks with blue fast pack lighting. I will have to take a pic for you. Also, the chicks dig it........HYUH!!!!!!!