D'Stance YF-21...

wwwmwww

In the last thread about the D'Stance kit there were some questions about the transformation. I.e. where certain parts went in certain modes. I scanned these last weekend in the hopes that they would answer those questions. Again here is D'Stance's home page:

http://www.ak.wakwak.com/%7Ejasshy/index.html

I'm doing my best to try and contact them. See my post here:

http://www.ak.wakwak.com/~jasshy/cgi-bin/prodbbs.cgi

I know they are reading my emails as in my last email to them I pointed out this link was boken:

http://www.ak.wakwak.com/%7Ejasshy/CG/21/y...1_fi_lim014.jpg

And as you can see its now fixed. So if anyone has a suggestion on how to get a reply from them I'm ALL ears. And now on with the scans...

post-4-1061489910_thumb.jpg

Thank you so much imode. I hope you are better with Japanese then

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr is. I just tried it on your translation and get:

Tanslation * & *

With ‚Õ ‚ë to ‚¡ -

It built up very much well with the kit of the YF-21. You know that before the version which has the fast pack it was sold to short term with ƒƒ“ƒtƒFƒX 2002, but is version rise of the fast pack attaching when sold? The I of somewhere - with vent? The fan of the multitude with the Macross World has expected.

Please reply very.

From Carl

Oh well I get more out of that then I do from what it does to that one post from Jasshy. It tells me he says:

You write on the one ¤ beefsteak toe which stops putting together,

It does not cry even with loneliness.

You know... even if they do reply to me I think I'll need your help...

Beefsteak toe!?... oh I'm not sure I want to know...

Carl

Looks like that kit does a good job with the shoulder, 1000x better than Yamato. (As in, the part where the new FP version has the removable rubber shoulders, and is probably the least anime-accurate part of the entire valk in fighter mode---there's no blending at all between the intake/sides, it's just a big round mecha shoulderpad hanging out to the side)

007-vf1... I got your PM and tried to reply but PM is telling me that it doesn't recognize your member name. Is this a bug or do I just not know what I'm doing? Anyways... email is ALWAYS good. Its cnh@ti.com. So here is your reply...

I'm trying to get one myself and no I haven't been able to make direct contact with them yet. Still trying. Noel bought one from them at wonderfest last year and sold it on eBay. I got beat in the last few seconds by another member here at MacrossWorld. I was able however to get Noel to send me a photocopy of the directions. As for cost I can say without the fast packs its 23000 yen. That info I'm getting here:

http://www.blackaces.per.sg/summer/summer21.html

If I'm able to ever make contact I'll be sure to let you and everyone at MacrossWorld know. Maybe we could work a group deal. Just have to make contact first.

Thanks for the interest...

Carl

Edited by wwwmwww

Thanks Carl. I just read the message. I am sure Grayson72 would love one too.

VF-17 -The old version from last year doesn't have the fast packs and that one might be very hard to come by, But there's a new version with fast packs from these guys, that like Tanmen, are almost impossible to get in touch with unless you speak Japanese.

Carl has been trying to get in touch with them for a while and haven't been able to. My understanding is that they will make a kit for a buyer and we'll have to wait a couple of months to have them sent it to us ( just like Tanmen's ordeal?).

I guess the sooner we make contact with one of these kit makers the bigger the chance to get our hands on one of the models...molds give up rather soon for these companies and seems some guys don't wanna make second runs.

I heard the "beefsteak toe which stops putting together" is pretty dangerous news.....

Edited by 007-vf1

How much is it for that kit? If it's not too expensive I'd be interested as well.

s_i_t_h_l_o_r_d @ Posted on Aug 24 2003, 06:23 AM

almost 200 bucks or $195 to be exact

Why do all the pretty ones have to cost so much?....... <_< .

• 2 weeks later...

Has there been any progress to report about this kit yet?

All,

I've been here at MacrossWorld since the beginning so I hope this is ok. Anyways... long story short I just got laid off from my dream job. I hope to find another job soon but till then I'm not going to have any steam to help push on D'Stance or I.H.P. I ask the rest of you to help keep the ball rolling and I hope to be back in top form as soon as I can. Till then anyone know ANY PLACE looking for a Ph.D. in Condensed Mater Physics that has nearly 7 years of experience in the Semiconductor Manufacturing industry. I don't want to fill the board up with this stuff so if you think you can help I'm currently using drcarlhoff@yahoo.com. I'm in the Houston, TX area and I've got two boys in grade school and sports here and I hate moving but I may soon have no choice. At the moment I'll consider anything...

A fellow fan that's bent over backwards to help when I could. And I've now found myself in need of some help. Even if all you have is moral support... I want to thank you so SO much in advance.

Thank you,

Carl

Sorry to hear about that. Believe me I know what its like to try and get a job you like, I've been looking for close to 3 years to get a job in digital animation and just recently had to take a fulltime job at a shoe store to pay the bills. I'm sorry I can't be of much help but best of luck to you and I hope you find another job you like soon.

I hope you won't have to resort to selling any of your collection to raise funds (that always hurts...)

I don't intend to let it come to that. I have several things that I'd sell long before things got that bad. My house might be one of them.

And thanks again guys... for the last 7 years I've considered my co-workers almost as family. Now I feel like those of you here have been FAR nicer to me then they ever have.

Carl