Color Adjustment

EXO

Nice...I didn't like the green either...but I can see why it was made on that color instead of blue...

Now blow it up to 1600x1200 or so size

Edited by 007-vf1

As much as I'd love to use a higher resolution, I have to share this pc with someone who can't read any text when we crank the res. up. :(

As much as I'd love to use a higher resolution, I have to share this pc with someone who can't read any text when we crank the res. up. :(

That sucks. I'm using a 21' monitor right now, but I want to upgrade this year. Everytime I do, I purchase one size larger. Maybe if you get a larger monitor, your PC partner won't object to a higher res.

I use to have the same problem at work when I shared PC. No matter how much bigger the monitor was they had to have it at 800 x 600. They didn't understand that the bigger the monitor the more resolution we could handle. Well now I got my own monitor, PC and better yet, my own office. :D

• 4 months later...
I don't suppose you could do a 1920 x 1200 sized one (or as close to it...)  :p

Are you talking to me or EXO?

If you could also make one in 1280x1024 for yours solscud007 that'd be GREAT. I love what you guys have done to the original. It's GREAT!

I don't suppose you could do a 1920 x 1200 sized one (or as close to it...)  :p

Are you talking to me or EXO?

I'm talking to you Solscud. EXO has already made hi res shots of his picture. I'd like to see 1280x1024 or 1600 x 1200 of your version.