YAMATO VF-1A - DYRL Hayao Kakizaki Weathered Edition - Question

Astro_BS-AS

Hi Everyone :)

I´m starting this thread because I´d like to know more about Yamato weathering (or weathered?) Valkyries.

There´s a proxy in my city wich has a 1/60 Hayao Kakizaki DRYL weathered (it should be a v2.2, according to Anymoon - http://anymoon.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Yamato-V2-Table-2.jpg ) for a quite unreasonable price, but here in Argentina no price is a reasonable price... so....

I was looking in the forums here, doing my searches, and I couldn´t find a "personal" pic of any weathered VF-1, but the official pics. I saw one of a 1/48, but it was modded too....

Anyone has or had one to post a pic or giving some advice? I´m not modder, and there´s no way I could do something like that at home (and with two children, you can imagine....).

btw, please excuse my caveman english.

Thanks in advance :)

pd. The link to see te exact valkyrie is from hlj... can I post that?

You mean this? No harm. Is your proxy more expensive than getting it from HLJ +shipping+customs?

Yes. Exactly that same one.

I have to admit that "my" proxy is quite a good one. It adds a 10 to 15 % of the "online store", and he brings everything to my very home. And here in Argentina if you don´t have LOTs of luck (or a convenient friend) in the customs office you are doom to pay a 50% of the price....At least here in Buenos Aires. In other cities isn´t that bad.

It´s hard to be down here... believe me...

Ill take a picture of the weathered sets when I get home for you.

Thank you very much, Kicker773 :)

You can "fold" them whenever you like :D

Here are some pictures without the fast packs

Btw have you tried HLJ.com they have it for a good price

God that´s a pretty bird ! Amazing ! Have you done some mod or it looks like that just out of the box? It´s seems like a really great paint job.

:D

Thank you very much for the pics Valkyrie Magnus. Yes, it´s from HLJ that my proxy friend orders. Only it´s the version w/o the fast pack included.

I think that I´m ordering this Valyrie just now...

pd. What a collection you have behind in that pics !

God that´s a pretty bird ! Amazing ! Have you done some mod or it looks like that just out of the box? It´s seems like a really great paint job.

:D

Thank you very much for the pics Valkyrie Magnus. Yes, it´s from HLJ that my proxy friend orders. Only it´s the version w/o the fast pack included.

I think that I´m ordering this Valyrie just now...

pd. What a collection you have behind in that pics !

Thanks Astro! This is how it came out of the box I did not modify it at all. This is my favorite Kakizaki Valkyrie.

I like the weathered destroids, as they should be a bit dirtier than their flying counterparts.

I think it makes the Valks just look.. dirty and old.

Personal preference of course.

Edited by Gakken85

I like the weathered destroids, as they should be a bit dirtier than their flying counterparts.

To be fair the lighting of the latest post with pics is yellow and transfers on the white. The one before, i don't think it looks aged as such. The 1/48 VF-1S Hikaru weathering version did look as if they'd dragged it across a whole desert, but these ones are not that weathered. The Vf-1J 1/60 i remember was quite a lot.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Here are some pictures without the fast packs

Btw have you tried HLJ.com they have it for a good price

damn everytime i see your collection w/ the weathered valks i keep dreaming of finding a max version

Took only valk pictures with weathere FP.

Oh, I couldn´t see the pics on my job.... but now ... What a plane ! And the amazing amount of Valkyries and figures that you have behind... thanks, Kicker773 !

btw, is that your "personal" collection? Do you have 4 YF-21 ???

Man... amazing

Gakken85, my wife said exactly the same... and I´m saying this in a positive way. No pun intended. She loves Valkyries and "the brighter the better"...

I have to agree with you that Destroids HAVE to be weathered. But seeing the weathered Valks I admit that they look "less toy - more plane" .

Excuse my caveman english, I struggle to try and say something coherent ! haha

Yep personal collection.

5xYF21 one on display and everything else in boxes in their respective release versions.

Amazing.... If you weren´t in Barsoom... about 40 millon miles away... (haha) I´ll try and go pay you a visit to "look around a little" ;)

Thanks for sharing the pics.

I have to admit that "my" proxy is quite a good one. It adds a 10 to

15 % of the "online store", and he brings everything to my very home.

And here in Argentina if you don´t have LOTs of luck (or a convenient

friend) in the customs office you are doom to pay a 50% of the

price....At least here in Buenos Aires. In other cities isn´t that bad.

It´s hard to be down here... believe me...

Hi Astro,...;)

I´m from Argentina too and want to ask you for your proxy here to get some macross stuff,.. if it is possible of course.

Thanks in advance,

Flopers

Hi Astro,... ;)

I´m from Argentina too and want to ask you for your proxy here to get some macross stuff,.. if it is possible of course.

Thanks in advance,

Flopers

Hi Flopers ! It´s quite funny to be talking in english, isn´t it?

Contá con eso. En un rato te mando un PM con el mail del flaco, o contame que necesitás saber y le pregunto. Es muy macanudo y es de acá de Baires. Abrazo y la seguimos x PM !

• 6 months later...