Macross Frontier English Dub

Hikuro

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trying to work something out with cast members on all my projects, constantly staying in contact with them whenever I get a chance too.

It's difficult though, since the summer is approaching many are getting ready to go home from college or get new jobs or whatever so everyone is very busy. If things kept on track I'd almost be at releasing Episode 3.

As for Zero...I'm working on that. 70% of the voice overs are finished for Episode 1 2.0, just gotta get those fillers in.

Episode 2......well I'm missing a lot sadly. The mix to me is pretty damn good, but it's still missing a lot.

Then it's trying to figure out if I wanna go HD in these or not though it wont be true HD.

I was approached by one of my fellow dubbers to take the reigns of one of his other projects cause he's backing out...but I don't know if I want too or not, it's a HUGE responsibility

Another issue is, do I wanna pursue Macross Plus movie edition? I'd love too as that would probably be one of my biggest accomplishments next to DYRL. But it's a very complex anime with a lot going on...it'd take me a very long time and there are so many roles that need filling. I don't want 8 VA's doing multiple characters like I did with DYRL.

Hey Hikuro. Its just good to hear that things aren't completely in the crapper!! If you were to do Macross Plus Movie edition, My only suggestion for you, have fun with new & better sound effects for the Valk's engines & Gun pods, I never liked them as much as what they used in DYRL.

But again you have a lot on your plate, So do what you can!! Good luck you bro!! B))

I'll be honest the way things look, it's pretty much over. I just don't get enough voice overs for what I need, so I'm pretty much done I think. I even made a big rant about it on my youtube account, and I've already made affect on my retirement on several places I work at. So the chances of seeing anything new are slim to none.

I know there are some fans who counted on me, but as I stated, there are reasons I just can't deliver.

I hear ya, I tried for over 5 years to get my WWII Film project off the ground, one second everyone is behind you and the next everyone has bailed on you. Things change over time, you'll come up with something new you enjoy doin!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Well you guys, to signify the end, I have deleted the youtube account, gotten my Voice Acting Alliance account down to nothing not even contact information, and deleted all my stuff cept SFX's for future use. I am officially done.

Well you guys, to signify the end, I have deleted the youtube account, gotten my Voice Acting Alliance account down to nothing not even contact information, and deleted all my stuff cept SFX's for future use. I am officially done.

Wow.

Also some people were taking bits and pieces of my work from the main downloads and posting them on youtube even though I bluntly state "Don't post these videos, or claim them as your own without my permission" and yet it still happened. I'll probably even be taking down some of the other stuff pretty soon from the mains like DYRL and stuff on veoh.

Yeah, that really sucks. It was coming along so well. But, why did you take down your VA alliance account? Are you getting completely out of doing any fandub projects? That's a bummer man, I really liked your work as well. Hopefully you'll still be around these boards?