Did Milia have boobs?

ruskiiVFaussie

hmmm maybe I can shrink those hands more. Maybe like Darth Vader's...

alright! :D looking great exo! Now for the standing upright one. :p

Why is it... that everytime :lol: that i think of Darth.. it's always.....

"Is, Padme...ok? .... Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuoooo0!!!!" Vadar reduced to a little whiner. :lol:

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Still looks cool though. :p Never knew Max was that way inclined....

Guys how about we get a project going for a propery sculpt for a female pilot?

And while we are at it... is there a chance we can get a standing sculpt 1/48 scale? ;)

I was thinking of mutilating one of mine... an try to stick some upright legs on an the like...

but if we would consider doing one from scratch (seated), a standing one would be filth too!

Exo i no longer require a VF-1A head so this project can come before it. :lol:

Do it dude! :lol:

There is one standing female styrene plastic figure in 1/48-she comes in the Fujimi 1/48 scale Navy Pilots and Deck Crew Set.( Also sized down for the 1/72 scale version of the set )She's a Naval Air Station type crew person in blue dungarees and "Mickey Mouse" ear protection.She is holding her left arm up in a "thumbs up". She is quite nicely feminine-looking-not super busty,mind you.I think she would be a good conversion basis figure. :p

Edited by Maxtype

I bought that set after someone posted a picture of it with their valks.

OK, so I wasn't going to show this off until I was totally done but since you guys are clamoring for it...

I've been working on 1/48 characters already... I have a long list of characters that I want to sculpt and most of the main ones in every conceived costume. Here's the first three:

grouppic2fc6.jpg

hey they are awesome! Nice! :D If you can craft these so well, then you can surely

craft a pilot up-standing with the (his or her) helm on. :p

Just have the body but change it with straight arms an legs an voila!

Specially like the short stump minmay! Nicely done.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

EXO--the drawing from behind, helmet in hand?

oh how you fell into my trap so that I can pimp my drawing!!! :lol:

Millias%20back.jpg

hey they are awesome! Nice! :D If you can craft these so well, then you can surely

craft a pilot up-standing with the (his or her) helm on. :p

Just have the body but change it with straight arms an legs an voila!

Specially like the short stump minmay! Nicely done.

helmets are easy... you just recast the head off a Yamato pilot. ^_^

oh how you fell into my trap so that I can pimp my drawing!!! :lol:

Millias%20back.jpg

helmets are easy... you just recast the head off a Yamato pilot. ^_^

Sign me up for a 1/6 based on your cool artwork,man!How much for the 1/48 scale characters?

ahh man great pose. Can we get the exact one done (as she is, standing up) in 1/48 scale as well?

Either in her Meltran or Valk flight suit would be awesome.

.... whats with all the 2nd, an 3rd'n an the perv callin??? :lol:

Godzilla! Of all people... :lol:

You have that much Valk goodness coming out of your backside wouldn't you like a fem pilot for custom? :mellow::o:wacko:

;)

Um, I didnt call you guys a perv. I just agreed with Graham you all need to get out more. :p Yes I wouldnt mind for a more feminine figure but arguing over Millia's boobs seems trivial.

Um, I didnt call you guys a perv. I just agreed with Graham you all need to get out more. :p Yes I wouldnt mind for a more feminine figure but arguing over Millia's boobs seems trivial.

that's because you have no idea what boobs are.:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey EXOOO, whats the chances of you designing a helmetless Hik with Misa (with helm) holding onto Hikaru when they are fleeing as in that certain kickass episode?

That's the mode i display my 1S Roy in my display cabinent. :p Having them two just like in the series would be awesome.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

skimmed so i didn't catch the gist, but if that Sketch, or anything for that matter, becomes a new Millia statue/figure, i'm in on dat deal! :)

i've the 1/60 set for my Q-Rau and its interesting to see her stand next to Maxes 1/60 1A or even seem small aside the VF0S.... yeesh the 0's are HUGE! ;p

EXO, send me a copy of that to ink!

I just recently found the sketch, so I'll scan you a new higher rez version.

Hey EXOOO, whats the chances of you designing a helmetless Hik with Misa (with helm) holding onto Hikaru when they are fleeing as in that certain kickass episode?

That's the mode i display my 1S Roy in my display cabinent. :p Having them two just like in the series would be awesome.

I wasnt thinking about it but I'll certainly consider it now. Thats the one where she had her hands around Hikaru and she magically had a third hand on his. :D

skimmed so i didn't catch the gist, but if that Sketch, or anything for that matter, becomes a new Millia statue/figure, i'm in on dat deal! :)

i've the 1/60 set for my Q-Rau and its interesting to see her stand next to Maxes 1/60 1A or even seem small aside the VF0S.... yeesh the 0's are HUGE! ;p

I just met up with someone that makes statues professionally, he's instruct me on how the pros go about sculpting. I might make that my first subject.

yes mate, the very same! that would so rule.

Ohh and you "could" do a same type of mold as Hik and Minmay (same position) as they were in the 1D.

I wonder how you could do it with teh space problem... should be enough room... maybe.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie