Just What In The Heck Did I Buy

joke-machine

I need some of the sage advice from you old school Macross collectors.

As I was trolling through Ebay, I came across a very reasonably priced BIN for Jetfire parts, with a unknown Macross jet added to boot. I think it may be a 1/100 from Bandai, but really I don't know. Anyone have a clue what it is I just bought :p:p:p

whattheheck.jpg

Kanata just lamented not buying this in another thread. It's a 1/100 Banpresto on the left.

You should try the toothpaste trick on one of those chest plates so we can judge how good it is at restoring yellowed pieces :)

Edited by jenius

a Jetfire sequence? what would that be? Sooner or later I'll get around to hosting my step-by-step assembly/repair guide for the 1/55's if thats what you mean. As it's a banpresto and not a hcm I didn't miss out as the only part I could use is the jetfire arm. I don't know why I have so many leg pairs in my bitz box compared to other parts... just ended up that way. Once I figure out a four legged custom vf that looks ok or get around to using 1/55 legs on spawn figures I might need more legs :rolleyes: . I think I've only seen one broken 1/55 leg ever and it has the little white stabalizer broken off. I'll probably use it for another bad spawn toy :rolleyes:

I though Banpresto was 1/100. please, anyone confirm....

355280[/snapback]

As i remember the one banpresto I owned was a smaller scale than my taka/bandai 1/100's... else I would have looted the fast-packs for horrible modifications before I gave the valk away :rolleyes: