29 minutes ago, VF-Zer0S said:

Up on amazon Japan my usual go to place for saving on shipping. 
Gigan-Tech SSSS Gridman

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B081TB46CY/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Very nice, thanks. Just canceled my BBTS order and went AmazonJP.

When I was in there I noticed that the MB Mazinger Z had a great price on it and ordered one too.:good:

16 minutes ago, VF-Zer0S said:

Usually against 3rd party but I’m not paying those crazy prices for a sentinel Dancouga. Nice that it comes with my stuff than the sentinel version along with the shoulder fix66f32500f2.jpg

edc519843c.jpg

https://showzstore.com/pre-order-beast-combination-bc-bc-01-bc01-dancouga-nova-super-beast-machine-god_p1620.html

I have no idea who that dude is. But he looks pretty cool! I'm a sucker for wings!

1 hour ago, VF-Zer0S said:

Dope!

makes me wish we could get more effect parts. Most SoC would be awesome with beam effect parts for laser eye attacks and chest beams 

I tell ya, that was my one complaint with Lion Voltron, there wasn't a "form blazing sword" energy piece in the box.

5 hours ago, JB0 said:

I tell ya, that was my one complaint with Lion Voltron, there wasn't a "form blazing sword" energy piece in the box.

IDK if this is exactly what you're talking about. But the very limited Dark Voltron came with this. One of the reason I got the dark Voltron (he also look super cool!)

PA140070.jpg

No, I was thinking of an energy piece that goes between the hands, without the sword there. Like in the cartoon, after Keith says "Form blazing sword!".

sword.jpg.d87630195e08729d98e7ada34062259f.jpg

You know, I remember that as being more impressive. Thanks, Youtube, you ruined my childhood.

6 minutes ago, JB0 said:

No, I was thinking of an energy piece that goes between the hands, without the sword there. Like in the cartoon, after Keith says "Form blazing sword!".

sword.jpg.d87630195e08729d98e7ada34062259f.jpg

You know, I remember that as being more impressive. Thanks, Youtube, you ruined my childhood.

Ahh yeah, that would be a pretty cool option!

LOL about YT.

On 11/27/2019 at 6:36 AM, sqidd said:

Ahh yeah, that would be a pretty cool option!

LOL about YT.

Mattel included a “form Blazing Sword” effect with their SDCC exclusive Voltron figure a few years back.  Works ok with the  SOC.  I also have a random blue Marvel Legends energy effect that looks ok

587EE217-BB81-42BC-AE61-354098E7DD62.jpeg

08889C33-23FA-4178-9E75-FAFEC6B33E36.jpeg

4 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

16-147.png

Do his eyes light up or are you putting that in during editing? Looks awesome.

One of these days I'm going to have to get a good camera, some lights and learn some software. I can actually take pics. I loved photography when I was in school and took all the classes. I have a light box too.