The race of the Invid at Wikipeia in Japanse ! (Trans.)

yui1107

I contribute the article at "Wikipeia Japanse language" INVID (Trans.)!

Inbit as Japanese term, "Invid" as ROBOTECH

Source: Free encyclopedia; " Wikipedia " in Japanese version.

Movement: Guide, Retrieval

Inbit (Invid / The name in the Genesis Climber Mospeada works are " Inbit " in which the voiced sound doesn't adhere. ) Non-humanoid type fictitious aliens (Initially "Creature")of that appears in ”Genesis Climber Mospeada” and the Robotech(main and secondary continuity) series.

It was unusual alien creature that it is not very different from the humanoid or just "the human race" appeared in the SF anime works of the greater part of Japan, and appeared as an intellectual different star living thing of non-humanoid type.

Contents

1 About spelling Invid/Inbit ?

1-2 The definision to the Genesis Climber Mospeada

2.1 The Legend or myth of Invid

3 At the Robotech series

4.The Reference and Footnote

About reading

The eminence of the work named Genesis Climber Mospeada is low, and there is popularity of "all of" the Robotech series described later, too and eminence is high in South American countries (sphere of Spanish) that became the beginnings of the sphere in English of foreign countries and the story though it is hardly recollected probably because of in Japan as one pattern of the alien creature of fictitious.

The Harmony Gold USA corporated in the Robotech series that was adapted and composed again as a roman-fleuve in the age when the same world is different with "The Super Dimesion Fortress Macross" and "Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross", it is introduced as "The Invid" (not inbit Japanese spelling) in which the voiced sound starts the ending of a words pronunciation.

1 About spelling Invid / Inbit ?

The article name was assumed to be an Invid in worldwide acknowledgment considering the fact which many people became the pronunciation and the above-mentioned "alphabetic character marks" of "The Invid".

1-2 The definision to the Genesis Climber Mospeada

It leaves originally as a protoplasmic living creature, and it initial crustacean has evolved to the Mock-Humanoids form and the distinction do not take side while doing the adjustment repeatedly from the appearance to think to the environment of the conger and the occupation planet through "the ultimate evolution form "(In themselves definitions) on the way the slug after the earth is invaded of

The existence that is called A queen so that it is shown in The Eusociality insect etc. decides all the wills, and it doesn't have the one "Piece" and, in a word, queen will becomes the will of the entire the group in a word.

It was assumed that the Homeworld planet was only one of the colonies (camp ground) by which it stopped to look for the attainment point of better evolution from which it was not clarified, and an unknown planet and the earth that had appeared in the first story were led to "The aware of Cosmos and Cosmos will" (Refer to the paragraph of the legend transmitted to the "Inbit") that the queen said, too in the work.

Boiling evaporation acquired by the toxicity of the osmotic pressure and oxygen by the body fluid when it was not possible to live by the atmospheric composition of the earth, and it touched oxygen especially and always acquired a kind of Environment_suit and more funtions powered suit named to "The battle wormer " and the human race side by the code name outside nest (Hive) that was their living spaces until the individual that provided with the body similar to the human race appeared because it did, and it was not able to live without "Battle wormer".

While being tempered with the side as SF version "Invasion of Normandy" or " The Road Movie(travel story)" though it was scheduled to draw only as "Unknown existence not to be able to understand" based on an original setting of the work that the first contact SF work and the earth have already been occupied as an original work concept, the production of the compulsory delivery of the residence teacher thing by the Human subject research human experimentation etc. etc. as indicated in the episode of "Rainy Boy(Dusty Ayles)" that appears in man type "Inbit" "[battler](Corg in Robotech)" that shows the belligerence and the 20th war histories(Nazism is hinted) comes to stand out.

It is divided and comes doing to confuse the appearing colony in this work that does queen "[Refles](Regis)" that occupies the earth as length by the intention and feelings of "Piece" though it had same earthling "Body" to adjust to the environment.

The Queen deleted with the supernatural power to "the Weapons of mass destruction",she despaired to human race's act and stupidity

, and it went out to the Odyssey road again when pulling it "The Third Reinforcement Force"( "第三次地球奪還軍" as " The Third Earth recapture Force" in literally; Japanese Language) with the conception of expelling "Inbit" even if this situation and the earth were destroyed.

2.1 The Legend or myth of Invid

If the Shadow ("Shadau" as their term) spread over our world, and that turns into the dark and doomed.

If the Light ("Raytou" as their term) spread over our world,

and we expanded "The wings of light".

The scattering our children into this Universe, you must voyage to " The Promised Land " which the light [Reitou] invites.

Thus, doing so becomes your own evolution.

3 At the Robotech series

In the definition in the Robotech series, the Invid left "planet Optera" orbital revolution to "Tzuptum star system" as a character of ..infinite form of time of surroundings Optera.

And a living thing, did not have the belligerence originally, and fixed star " lived as a comparatively peaceful protist about the stellar system G-type main sequence star.

The first story of a Japanese version Correspond to 'Prelude to the Offensive', that is, "61. The Invid Invasion" To assume an unknown planet that appears in opening to be a mother star, and to attempt the correspondence with the thing to set the planet of this image as the mother star, the setting "It is not possible to live by the atmospheric composition of the earth type" that exists in a Japanese version is disregarded. There will not have been side as environmental clothes of the battle warmer, and it is made to the meaning of a powered suit that only compensates for their poor physical capabilities.

Though it suddenly became their famous in history, the Tiresian scientist "Zor Derelda" of the main cultural rule race "Tiresian" in various races in the satellite Tirol of the Gas-Planet Fantoma in "The Valivarre star system" stopping by the back, and having extracted "The prototoculture(Resource term)" from "The flower of life", the anger of Invid queen "Regis" (Regiss) is, and an equal collection operation to the robbery of the resource using bodyguard barrel giant soldier Zentraedi who manufactured it by making good use of the defoliant and the genetic engineering is called generically over a long history there after even though it was ordered on the other hand by the Tiresias rulers.

Protoculture Addicts / PA It is a digit with planting as for intense enmity that confronts.

In the Invid without "Military forces" till then, it doesn't depend on the scientific knowledge by this act, and arms named to "the battle wormer" Solgi-Invid(human Invid) side by the code name by the ability (It is " "The aware of Cosmos and Cosmos will" according to the Invid queen calls herself) like alchemy that is queen supernatural power are produced.

Western original sin principle thought, and the relation to the chain of the hatred of the human race side and the Inn bid is ranges, and one big Robotech series subject theme it is.

Afterwards, Expanded Universe the stories are attempted by hard-handed villain "Regent" that calls "Consort of the queen" as the regency "Regent". New works Robotech series of the complete original United States based on the philosophy of the queen who looked like the Zoroastrianism that replaced the legend or myth of the Invid of [shadau] and [reitou] of a Japanese version.

With " The Shadow [shadaw]" and "The Light [Reitou]" as it were, too "Roboteh: The Shadow chronicles" was produced.

You may think the description in which the reference doesn't exist in this item about the difference to be the same to Japanese version setting.

4.The Reference and Footnote

(1).^ source [invid -Robotech chronicles-]

(2).^ [Robotech]:The Haydonites, what is another arch-enemy of Invid that appears in "The shadow chronicles" comes in contact with "Protoculture" by term used by mechanization different star race Haydonites, comes in contact with this strong energy source, compares all races who use it to dependency of drug addiction patient, and ridicules.

Edited by yui1107

Very well done with the definition. But I am curious as to why one would post INVID material on the Macross site. Robotech is a hybrid of The Super Dimension Fortress Macross, Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross, and Genesis Climber MOSPEADA. The Invid do not exist in the Macross universe so why post any information them (Invid) here? :unsure:

Edited by Doc_John

:wacko:Very well done. But I am curious as to why one would post INVID material on the Macross site. Robotech is a hybrid of Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross and Genesis Climber MOSPEADA. The Invid do not exist in the Macross so why post it here? :unsure:

Because this is the anime or science fiction section of MW?

Also, why automatically assume that Invid/Inbit material automatically means Robotech? As you mentioned yourself, Robotech comes from 3 sources, and the Invid/Inbit comes from one of them. Ergo, the poster is posting about MOSPEADA.

Also, why automatically assume that Invid/Inbit material automatically means Robotech? As you mentioned yourself, Robotech comes from 3 sources, and the Invid/Inbit comes from one of them. Ergo, the poster is posting about MOSPEADA.

Except of course for Part 3 of the article, which addresses Robotech by name.

Watchmen-Dantes.jpg

Except of course for Part 3 of the article, which addresses Robotech by name.

Must've missed it the first time through, or it wasn't there. The article has definitely been changed since I viewed it, as there were no colour highlights breaking down the sections at 12:30.

Must've missed it the first time through, or it wasn't there. The article has definitely been changed since I viewed it, as there were no colour highlights breaking down the sections at 12:30.

Possibly. Considering that Yui1107 wants to educate Japanese people about Robotech, I can't imagine she'd leave it out...but you never know.

Shadow Chronicles makes the Invid into cowards. They're supposed to be fleeing the shadow of the Robotech Masters, not because they're scared of Haydonites or whatever, but because they don't want to be part of it. The Regis wants evolution. She even explains to Scott's group why they consider humans to be lesser evolved beings. They left because they believe they won't find the evolution they seek on Earth. The Regis realizes that the human form is tainted by the shadow of the Robotech Masters and humans and so they have to go elsewhere to evolve further.

Neutron S misslies are neutron missiles. They wipe out lifeforms, not create black holes. Why would they test the missiles at the same time they use them on Earth? Rick wouldn't fire missiles on Earth that do something unknown even if they had tested them. Shadow Chronicles doesn't stay consistent within it's own story.

I think the Invid are pretty much the Inbit with only the modifications necessary to agree with Robotech dialogue. The big change is why they came to Earth, to get protoculture. Why do they need protoculture? So they can evolve. They've been wandering out in space for 500,000 years or so.

Maybe you should add on more about the Regent to make the Robotech section more substantial. Even though most of it will be the fanfic that typically passes for Robotech canon, it's the best you can do with Harmony Gold running it.

Neutron S misslies are neutron missiles. They wipe out lifeforms, not create black holes.

I think the Invid are pretty much the Inbit with only the modifications necessary to agree with Robotech dialogue.

The big change is why they came to Earth, to get protoculture.

Why do they need protoculture? So they can evolve. They've been wandering out in space for 500,000 years or so.

Maybe you should add on more about the Regent to make the Robotech section more substantial. Even though most of it will be the fanfic that typically passes for Robotech canon, it's the best you can do with Harmony Gold running it.

I agree with them.

I think the Invid are pretty much the Inbit with only the modifications necessary to agree with Robotech dialogue,too.

''Even though most of it will be the fanfic that typically passes for Robotech canon, it's the best you can do with Harmony Gold running it.''

Ah(sigh),Harmony Gold is lazy. Yacolog said at Twitter;

While Fanfic Live Action short film Argentina: Film an cortometraje basado en Robotech,but Robotech.com sells only SDF-3 mugcup,cap with only logomark simple characters"SDF-3"!

Edited by yui1107

• 2 weeks later...

Did they ever show the inbit in their insect like state? I recall the episode when Lei had to sneak into the hive by foot, they show a cocoon being lowered into one of the purple troopers, but I think it was more a ball of...goo than an insect as described above.

Or maybe I just need to watch Genesis Climber Mospeada again!

You know, on a side note, with all the companies making Mospeada toys a few years back, I was secretly hoping there was a new Mospeada series or film in the works. But atlas, the toys did not do well, and it was not to be. But for a while there, I was really hoping.

They acted like bees and looked like wasps which is where the hive comparison probably comes from. Physically, they could be anything they wanted. From a certain point of view being an insect could be a form of life suited to Earth as long as the climate is right.

I got my CM Bartley this morning. Still getting used to the complexity of this toy.

They acted like bees and looked like wasps which is where the hive comparison probably comes from. Physically, they could be anything they wanted. From a certain point of view being an insect could be a form of life suited to Earth as long as the climate is right.

I got my CM Bartley this morning. Still getting used to the complexity of this toy.

I love the CM's Ride Armors, but at the same time, they are a pain in the @$s! I'm afraid to handle mine. Each time I even THINK of touching it some part falls off! :huh: But I do love the design of the figure and the detail/articulation. For the size, they are pretty awesome.