need information about this Rick/Hikaru figure

newca

I don't know how tall it is, 12 inch? 1/6?

is it an ok toy? I care more about the pilot helmet and uniform than the body.

thanks~

post-4-1091461285_thumb.jpg

Edited by newca

AAAGH! The horror!

*insert "My Eyes! The goggles, they do nothing!" Pic*

It is OK.

If OK means it won't come to life and try to kill you in your sleep. Other than that, I cannot think of another positive thing to say about it. :lol:

Actually someone on the boards beheaded this toy and stuck the vinyl 1:6 Hikaru figure head on it. It looked way better. That was actually a pretty good way to make this thing less hideous.

It is OK.

If OK means it won't come to life and try to kill you in your sleep. Other than that, I cannot think of another positive thing to say about it. :lol:

Actually someone on the boards beheaded this toy and stuck the vinyl 1:6 Hikaru figure head on it. It looked way better. That was actually a pretty good way to make this thing less hideous.

That was Greg Lane. I have the pic at home.

newca just wants the helmet. So the price might be just right if that's all he wants to keep. But I betting that laughing at the thing in your hands will count as enjoyment, only to be ruined by the uncontrollable urge to stab your eyes out...

Greg did a damn fine job. I belive he hacked the hands and legs off the PVc statue also. And then painted the harness and belt. The one thing thatI neve see done right is the belt. It's suppose to go inside the suit except where the red part is. Cosplayas get ths wrong also or it's just too much to ask for.

mcr279l.jpg

Mospeada characters (Stick and Rey) also have similar belt issues with their normal clothes.

I guess it's a very period thing that most people don't like and avoid replicating. On a figure scale that's probably understandable, too fiddly.

Cyc