Team America: World Police

Sure thing, sparky. Right after you look up "dead horse." 

Obviously you don't get the joke in my sig. It's okay to be embarassed. Maybe you can change your signature to "counter" my own sig (that you don't seem to "get")...oh wait you already did.

Sorry the tongue-in-cheek subtle reference is so upsetting to you. I'll try to be more literal with my next sig.

Something like: "People that claim Lucas raped their childhood are stupid, lol", would perhaps suffice?

Edit: Maybe I should add quotation marks so the subtlety is more apparent?

Edited by Majestic

Edit: Maybe I should add quotation marks so the subtlety is more apparent?

tsk tsk..."obtuse?" Lowering youself to our "level" are we? I thought that you were above insults. Oh, I know...just to sound more condescending I'll sprinkle my post with words like "sir" and the like. Man, I love the internet.

And there's nothing wrong with being attracted to AgentONE's manliness.

tsk tsk..."obtuse?" Lowering youself to our "level" are we? I thought that you were above insults. Oh, I know...just to sound more condescending I'll sprinkle my post with words like "sir" and the like. Man, I love the internet.

And there's nothing wrong with being attracted to AgentONE's manliness.

Oh, we're back off topic now?

I apologize for sounding condescending, I was just trying to explain the satiric nature of the signature that you misunderstood. I'll remember to keep it simple, as you say. The internet is indeed a wonderful place. :D

AgentONE is all yours, I won't stand in your way. :D

AgentONE is all yours, I won't stand in your way.  :D

Hey, if I were gay...

It's like being in prison. You attach yourself to the biggest, baddest guy who runs the joint. You don't want to be just anybody's bitch.

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!