The 1/48 Custom Blue Angels VF-1J

Godzilla

:blink:

wow, thats a damn cool custom. i remember seeing the blue angels numerous times at a bunch of air shows when i was a kid. defintely something to see if you guys get the chance. now how about a thunderbirds custom? hehe...

other than that though great job.

Great job on the Blue Angels scheme.

Nice work Godzilla :D . Now as you have so many 1/48 , I'm sure you're the one who can make a strike Jetfire :lol::p

I've always wanted to see a valk in Blue Angels garb....now especially the SV-51.

BTW, my favourite plane is the F-18, because, for some reason, of all the real-life planes, including the F-14, the F-18 is actually the one that looks like a real-life valkyrie to me for some reason. I always wanted Kawamori to do a valk after the 18, and the SV-51 looks a lot like it. Someone outta get that kit and Blue-Angelfy it for me. Hehe.

wow, good job. I wouldn't mind seeing that with a yellow stripe across it's chest where the red stripe originally went. :p:D:lol:

Nice job, but its takes more then navy blue with yellow markings to make a plane a blue angel. Most if not all Angels arifract have had a yellow arrow on their underside. IMHO the angels color scheme would be a pain to reproduce on the valk simply because of the variable bits.