Transformable GaoGaiGar toy

From Hobby Japan 9/2004 issue.

New Transformable toy/action figure by CM Corporation. It is able to complete Final Fusion and fully posable. Release date set between November-December.

post-26-1090686101_thumb.jpg

:o very nice i definetly want these, they wil look perfect on my shelf with my other Gaogaigar stuff. any idea of price?

for that kind of price they had better be big or contain some diecast metal. but i am definetly interested in these.

Nice! While I liked the Max Factory my main atraction to toys based on transforming mecha is well, no prizes here, the transformation gimmick. So while the Max factory looked nice I wasn't to interested. Now with this coming I have completely lost interest in the Max Factory and am going to be saving up for this baby!

Edited by GobotFool

very good sculpt and engineering but i'll save my money for voltes v soc.

thanks,

d

Isn't that the same as Combattler V?

I've been looking at that and Voltes V and they DON'T look the same. :blink:

for new ones not many most of the new gaogaigars that I know of are non transformable mainly chogokins from Max Factory and Kotabukiya. the rest that are available are transformable but they are really expensive Resin kits