If you liked the Batman: Dead End Fan Film,

I loved the Joker in this thing... He was so insane.

Yup. But was that the same actor who played the Joker in Dead End?

AKA Boner from Growing Pains. ;)

Did anyone else say "OH SH!T !!!" when the Joker shows up in his black coat lookin hardcore evil?

yeah, that and when catwoman come out!! meeeeooow!! :p:D:lol:

But has anyone been able to find anything out about this?!?  I mean, it looks done; is there a full version out in P2P-land, or will this actually be sold?

Well, given the commentary in the behind the scenes video, it really sounds like they only shot what you see in the trailer plus just some scenes (and/or extensions) that just didn't make the cut. Since he bought and then returned or pawned/sold off props, furniture, etc, as he went along to help keep the finances going, it's doubtful they held together any one set long enough to film an entire movie. Even the director himself comments about the Green Lantern outfit was just good enough for that one shot.

It's merely a self promotional piece, like Dead End, done up to as an elongated trailer in order to excite those watching it (which works in spades). What you see is what you get.

Sorry to be the voice of dissent... but: Lame! The acting was shoddy at best. There were a few nice touches, but seriously. We have cops running after a purse snatcher with gun drawn. Chief O'Hara's voice was driving spikes into my brain. And why the hell was catwoman so young? If everyone else was aged, why didn't she. I thought their joker didn't look nearly as good as Sandy's Joker, but I did like his hands. Yeah, the other heroes showing up looked like crap. And yeah, why is every-one against Robin. In the real DCU if someone killed Batman, there's no way in hell it would be pushed under the rug like that. Jim Gordon's smoking looked really cheesy too - it's like: "I'm method acting... look at me smoke..." The first sign of trouble was that the Boy Wonder was played by the director. This whole thing was pretty much masturbatory. "Look at me, I'm a super-hero." Wait, that was the second sign, the first sign was the inherent resemblance between this Robin and Chris O'Donnel's Robin...

Just re-watched it, a few more comments:

Since when does Dick wear glasses? Seriously, couldn't they afford contacts?

So Catwoman is young, but Babs is scary old...

The Papier Mache statue of Bats looks ricockulous.

One interesting thing, this seems definitely based in the old TV show version, which it gets nifty props for.

Clark Kent looks awesome.

What the hell is the time frame of all this. They buried Batman before they cleaned up the crime scene? WTF?!

*snicker* I just realized that O'Hara can't even maintain his accent.

Why couldn't they ahve used less cheesy music?

Uhm... I think I'm done now... Thank god.

OK, taking into consideration it's from the TV show explains some of the cheesiness, but why honestly, it looks like they tried to mature it. So why is so much of it still cheesy?

Hang on a DARN second!

Must be my eyes or something but doesn't Superman look like AgentOne?!?!

Seriously look at the dudes face when he gets punched by Robin!

You kept that quiet dude :D

post-25-1090608834.jpgpost-25-1090608876.jpg

Well it isn't me, but I do have to say that this actor shares some my dashingly hansome characteristics.

Seriously though, do you guys really think I look like this guy?

Today at the SDCC, I bumped into Gabriel Sabloff, the cinematographer for Grayson. He mentioned that there really won't be a full-blown Grayson movie anytime soon due to budget constraints and possible lawsuits (Sandy Collora of Batman: Dead End fame was slapped with C&D subpoenas from Warner Bros., 20th Century FOX, Stan Winston Studios, etc.). Before going to his own booth, he gave my ReelMarks colleague an autographed DVD copy of Grayson. Unfortunately, we never got to see director John Fiorella (who also plays Grayson), who was supposedly in the Con.

Today at the SDCC, I bumped into Gabriel Sabloff, the cinematographer for Grayson. He mentioned that there really won't be a full-blown Grayson movie anytime soon due to budget constraints and possible lawsuits (Sandy Collora of Batman: Dead End fame was slapped with C&D subpoenas from Warner Bros., 20th Century FOX, Stan Winston Studios, etc.). Before going to his own booth, he gave my ReelMarks colleague an autographed DVD copy of Grayson. Unfortunately, we never got to see director John Fiorella (who also plays Grayson), who was supposedly in the Con.

The full thing?!? Requesting review, please. ;)

Fags WB. Why does it matter that a person makes a non-profit independant movie? I mean Starwars fans do it all the time. Troops, Art of the saber, Duality and many more.

Oh I saw a preview for 2005 Batman and Superman movie. looks sick.

Hang on a DARN second!

Well it isn't me, but I do have to say that this actor shares some my dashingly hansome characteristics.

Actually with the red eye you have in that photo you kinda look like a terminator A1 :lol:

Hang on a DARN second!

Actually with the red eye you have in that photo you kinda look like a terminator A1 :lol:

Don't inflate his ego any more than it has to be... :p