The AX2004 Thread

I don't understand why everyone has such a problem with NOT discussing cosplay on this board.... it's going to get the thread shut down.

Someone HAS to post a pic of a cosplayer and then someone HAS to make a comment (good or bad) on the cosplayer in the picture.... we've lost 2 threads in less than 2 months for this very reason. People can NOT keep their comments on the cosplayers to themselves...

Just stop it all here... I understand this is a thread about the convention, and cosplaying is a part of that. However it's gotten members in trouble before here numerous times. While the people who post the images probably have only the best intentions at heart, some smacktard (fileplanet's term, not mine) is going to come along and criticize how they look. Just because some guy is having gender-recognition issues with his costume or some girl porks out of her costume or whatever, some people here simply cannot avoid making a smartass remark about it. Just like all RT posts inevitably turn into HG or toynami bashing sessions, cosplay threads quickly turn into a contest to see who can outdo each other with either the hottest or fugliest cosplayers.

My rant is not directed at those who post pictures just because... but people who put pictures here for cheap thrills (or scares) need to back off of it, and everyone else needs to remember what Roy said about cosplay pictures... is it so hard to follow directions? I'm really sorry if I've offended anyone over this (please PM me if you have a problem), but I've gone as long as I can without saying anything and I'm sick of seeing posts get shot down over this.

Lucky you Patt!!! Look at all the goodies you got there!!! Btw A7, who's Kaeko Sakamoto?

yeah thanx, but it's no where as good as area 7's loot. He got a bunch of autographs. Only thing that I got that was really good was the sketch by Toshiharu Murata (hellsing character designer). I could've got more sketches on the last day, but I got there late and they were closing. I'm surprised there wasn't many people. There were lines, but not as long as the ones in the exhibit hall. Took me 5 minutes each to get the sketch and autographs of the artists. I don't know if I mentioned this but egan was able to get a sketch of Gungrave from the director. Not many people know that the director can draw as well. :p:D:lol:

Lucky you Patt!!! Look at all the goodies you got there!!! Btw A7, who's Kaeko Sakamoto?

yeah thanx, but it's no where as good as area 7's loot. He got a bunch of autographs. Only thing that I got that was really good was the sketch by Toshiharu Murata (hellsing character designer). I could've got more sketches on the last day, but I got there late and they were closing. I'm surprised there wasn't many people. There were lines, but not as long as the ones in the exhibit hall. Took me 5 minutes each to get the sketch and autographs of the artists. I don't know if I mentioned this but egan was able to get a sketch of Gungrave from the director. Not many people know that the director can draw as well. :p:D:lol:

Yeah. Lucky A7 got hold of the loot. Btw, got any more pics to show and where's your avatar? I don't see any?!

Yeah. Lucky A7 got hold of the loot. Btw, got any more pics to show and where's your avatar? I don't see any?!

any more pix of what? I'll be putting up my cosplay pix on my photo album and I'll link it here. And my avatar is there, I see it, EXO sees it, why not you? :huh:

any more pix of what? I'll be putting up my cosplay pix on my photo album and I'll link it here. And my avatar is there, I see it, EXO sees it, why not you? :huh:

Okay now I see it! I just have to lower the settings on my firewall. Btw, COOL!!!

I'll be putting up my cosplay pix on my photo album and I'll link it here.
Can't wait for that!!! B))

• 3 weeks later...
Did anyone go to the Robotech booth and see the new game footage?

Wasn't able to, but I did sample Robotech: Invasion at the SDCC.

wow, talk about late reponse! 20 days it took you! haha :p:D:lol: