28 days later gets a sequel!

Days later was ok, but weeks later just pissed me off with its stupidity. If he needed a key card to get into his wife, then how the hell did he get back out once he was a zombie? Are we to believe the doors just "stayed open" ?

Sean of the Dead has my vote for best zombie movie.

My question is, why did a civi even have access to that facility?

The plot for 28 weeks later started strong, then fell apart ... especially with the hokey family plotline with the dad somehow tracking his kids down, even though he's suppose to be a mindless zombie. I was disappointed.

I don't get this link, is this a fan attempt to continue the movie storylines??

That's what the link was for, but there was some stuff in their forum talking about a possible 3rd movie. The guy said he wanted to make it set in Russia or something.

Zombie movies aren't supposed to make sense, but they should remember their own "zombie mythos" or whatever. Like I said earlier they didn't.

My question is, why did a civi even have access to that facility?

There was a throwaway line at the beginning of the movie where he said to his kids he had the keys to everything. He wasn't just a civi, he was some go-to person involved with the rebuild that had high level access.

As for the zombies opening the doors and stalking their children, you have to remember, these aren't zombies. They're "the infected". Maybe there's *some* intelligence left.

Plus it's just a movie. :)

Even if it is just a movie, for it to make sense it has to work within its own rules. The first movie set up that the infected are mindless raging violent people. 28 Weeks could have been done a lot better. I still liked it.