VF-XX and GERWALKRoid (Macross II Mecha)

Time for truth. In order to clear up more misinformation (Palladium RPG crap etc.), recently I had begun adding Macross II mecha entries to the Nanashi's site. (Macross Cannon, and U. N. Forces Standard Battleship) Now I present to you, for your information:

VF-XX Zjentohlaudyan Valkyrie

http://nanashi.macrossmecha.info/resrc/cat/vari/vfxx.html

GERWALKroid

http://nanashi.macrossmecha.info/resrc/cat...erwalkroid.html

People have been given incorrect names and specs for too long. Times are changing though.

Edited by Nanashi

I also believe the GERWALKroid only made one appearance and that was when it got it's ass handed to it in a brown paper bag by a Zentran power armor, it didn't seem like a very affective machine since it could only due fighter and gerwalk mode....bleh poor tax payers.

I also believe the GERWALKroid only made one appearance and that was when it got it's ass handed to it in a brown paper bag by a Zentran power armor, it didn't seem like a very affective machine since it could only due fighter and gerwalk mode....bleh poor tax payers.

Well, the GERWALKroid is pretty heavily armed.... and that Zjentohlauen Powered Suit were going beserk due to the Song of Death crashing and blowing itself up into the GERWALKroid.

Who's the guy who did all the VF designs in Macross II?

Not just one guy, but a few.

The mechanical designs for Macross II were supervised by Kouichi Ohata. Jun Okuda and Junichi Akutsu are also credited.

What other works have those guys done?

Kouichi Ohata worked with Kawamori, et. al on Dangaioh

Found this list on the Anime News Network:

Staff in:

(English version)

M.D. Geist (amerimanga) : Art

Staff in:

Black Lion (OAV) : Mechanical design

Blue Gender (TV) : Animation Supervisor

Blue Gender: The Warrior (movie) : Director

Borgman (TV) : Character Design, Mecha design

Burst Angel (TV) : Director

Cho Kosoku Galvion (TV) : Mecha design

Comic Gunbuster (manga) : Original Mechanical Design

Cybernetics Guardian (OAV) : Director, Mecha design

Dangaioh (OAV) : Screenplay, Mecha design

Genocyber (OAV) : Director

Gunbuster (OAV) : Mecha design

M.D. Geist (amerimanga) : Original creator

Macross II (OAV) : Mechanical design

MD Geist (OAV) : Director (Director's Cut), Mecha design

MD Geist II - Death Force (OAV) : Director, Screenplay, Mecha design

Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack (movie) : Mecha design

Ninja Robots (TV) : Character Design, Mecha design

Project A-ko 3: Cinderella Rhapsody (OAV) : Mechanical design

Sadamitsu the Destroyer (TV) : Series director

Jun Okuda was an animation director on the Bubblegum Crisis OVAs, did the opening animation of the AD Police Files OAVs, Tenchi Muyo! GXP mecha design, Dual! Character Designs/Animation Director, designed the characters for Pretty Sammy and Dai Undou Kai; an animation director for Genesis Survivor Gaiarth; Armitage - Dual Matrix character design assist

Junichi Akutsu Cooperative Design on Gundam SEED and Gear Fighter Dendoh's main mecha designer

dude that pic is creapy. but also explains that valk in mac 7 has a mouth.

It doesn't just have a mouth..... I know all of the intimate details of every mecha. ^,^;; LOL

Edited by Nanashi

dude that pic is creapy. but also explains that valk in mac 7 has a mouth.

It does just have a mouth..... I know all of the intimate details of every mecha. ^,^;; LOL

No....but Basara's VF-19 with Mylene's VF-11 would do the trick. :)

Time for truth. In order to clear up more misinformation (Palladium RPG crap etc.), recently I had begun adding Macross II mecha entries to the Nanashi's site. (Macross Cannon, and U. N.  Forces Standard Battleship) Now I present to you, for your information:

VF-XX Zjentohlaudyan Valkyrie

People have been given incorrect names and specs for too long. Times are changing though.

This is an incorrect made-up name, not truly used by the creators. The creators themselves use the spellings Zentradi, Zjentohlauedy, Zentraedi, Zentrady, and Zentradian (the correct one in this case)—but not Zjentohlaudyan or Zjentohlauedyan.

http://www.anime.net/macross/mecha/