Translation Help...

Hey, I'm trying to translate a couple of tracks from their Japanese titles into English. The CD I have in question is Neo Ranga, and the Kanji is listed below. Can anyone help me out? I've already tried a few of the translators online, but they suck. Thanks!

バロウ

我は来たれり

間違つてない

Man, I would love to have that soundtrack... love the opening song of the first season. Neo-ranga doesn't get enough love from the anime community...

1. Barou

2. (I got all this one but the last hiragana are throwing me off.... are you sure these are correct?)

3. Not mistaken

Man, I would love to have that soundtrack... love the opening song of the first season. Neo-ranga doesn't get enough love from the anime community...

1. Barou

2. (I got all this one but the last hiragana are throwing me off.... are you sure these are correct?)

3. Not mistaken

Yes, it is a great soundtrack! And I do love the series as well, which is why I bought this soundtrack when I first came across it just last week.

As for the Japanese characters, they are all correct. I pulled them directly off of the back of the box the CD came in. In romaji, the last one comes out as: ware ha kitareri.

how on earth did you post Kanji on the Boards??

Well, I just had to change the font around to MS PGothic so the characters would show up, that's all. Worked pretty good, from what I see, but if you don't have those fonts installed, all you see is little squares.

I don't know the 来たれり grammar, but I'm gonna take a leap here and translate that as 'I am arrived'

Yeah, I know that's not grammatically correct, but it's all for emphasis. You could say "I have arrived' or something like that....