COOL CUSTOM VF-19A~!

柿崎速雄

uh ... my old ver 2 YF-19 can pose like that... there's a ratchet where his twig and berries should be.

show me~ :rolleyes:

BAM!

Ignatio just did.

n00bz... :rolleyes:

I don't own one so I can't comment on that, but based on the pictures, the customed one does a better leg spread pose. Notice it also has a joint beneath the engine intakes to allow it to do some VF-1 poses.

And, can the originals do a spread leg in gerwalk mode like in the custom? Show me. :)

uh ... my old ver 2 YF-19 can pose like that... there's a ratchet where his twig and berries should be.

What, his twig and berries? :lol:

But yeah max...i highly doubt that.

He means that the un-customized Yamato version can adopt a spread stance cause it has a ratcheted joint connecting the hips

my vf-19 also can do the pose in your pic.

but it's too far away from the custom one.... :rolleyes:

maybe you really didn't know what happen in the custom one,

the feet in the custom one is in " toe out"

and your one is just " toe in" normally,

if you think the custom one just simple spread out the feet,

sorry, that's not the point.

post-4-1086773951_thumb.jpg

Edited by 柿崎速雄

I know Hayao, I only wanted to show that the regular YF 19´s can adopt a spread legs stance. :lol:

Many YF 19/VF 19A owners don´t know there´s a ratcheted joint conecting the two legs that allows you to spread them.

You´re absolutely right about the position of the feet. The custom VF 19A ads a balljoint in the section of the intakes ala 1/60-1/48 style so you can rotate the legs outwards. :D

I'm really curious as to how the balljointed hip is done though. Using polycaps available by Wave don't seem to be what's done considering the fact that they wear out pretty quickly, and that the legs are a bit heavy for those polycaps to support. Then there're the Kotobukiya ones.

Hmmmm.

What, his twig and berries? :lol:

But yeah max...i highly doubt that.

He means that the un-customized Yamato version can adopt a spread stance cause it has a ratcheted joint connecting the hips

True, but I obviously wasn't going to go so far as to measure the angle of the toes. I should have specified that I was referring to Battroid. Still, not enough of an upgrade for me to buy another... after all the crazy customs I've seen, I suppose I expected more from the link when when I clicked it.

Many YF 19/VF 19A owners don´t know there´s a ratcheted joint conecting the two legs that allows you to spread them.

You´re absolutely right about the position of the feet. The custom VF 19A ads a balljoint in the section of the intakes ala 1/60-1/48 style so you can rotate the legs outwards. :D

When max told me about the twig & berries, I already know

what he talk about....., and I can foresee what pic will be post~ :p

I think someone posted a link to his webpage before.

Basically it's a balljoin instead of the rachet in the crotch, and he shaved off plastic from the join right below the intake to allow the legs to bend farther forward in gerwalk.

• 3 months later...
Very niCe....

how much will it cost if i want to make mine like that??? :o:D

Not much. You need appropriate sized balljoints and sockets, epoxy putty, drill and probably a good vice to hold the parts for drilling. You can get the balljoints at hlj.com, but I'm not sure which size yet. I'm going to try this on mine, see here...

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=11036

Very niCe....

how much will it cost if i want to make mine like that???  :o  :D

Not much. You need appropriate sized balljoints and sockets, epoxy putty, drill and probably a good vice to hold the parts for drilling. You can get the balljoints at hlj.com, but I'm not sure which size yet. I'm going to try this on mine, see here...

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=11036

ok... cool thanks...

keep us posted whether the size your choose is the perfect ones..... thanks