Guyver III figure from HLJ

Sam

As it says, just got my Guyver III, and detail, presentation, articulation are all EXCELLENT in my opinion!!

I was just bout to keep playing ZOE 2nd runner but thought maybe someone here would be interested, so heres a coupla pix of this beauty, whose blades even glow in the dark, and has opening chest pieces too!! awesome! but pricey :(

post-26-1086178552_thumb.jpg

hmm,.. dont know? sometimes it resets the fields that have pull down menus? im not sure mate? im sure cust serv can help out though, they have my address changed so both me and my gf are on it so we can both pick it up if need be =)

wait, are there long blades for both sides of the arms? Or is it just for only one side only? I really hope there's two for both sides. And how much did you pay with shipping from HLJ?

Edited by BoBe-Patt

wait, are there long blades for both sides of the arms? Or is it just for only one side only? I really hope there's two for both sides. And how much did you pay with shipping from HLJ?

Those blades should be for both arms.

post-26-1086195618.jpg

yeh, the blades come for both, they basically just fit into little holes in the forearm that are actually like a polycap, and can move back and forward for positioning as 'quills out or quills in' sort of effect, you know? :huh:

it was expensive, to australia it was bout $70AUD.. :(

i can take a pic tonight after work for size compare too :)

One fine day in the middle of the night,

Two Dead men got up to fight

Back to back they faced each other,

Drew their swords and shot each other

:D

(sorry, old rhyme my older bro used to say, and this pic reminded me of it! hehe)

Thats it, hope the jokes r ok :)

BACK TO Z.O.E 2nd Runner, damn FINE game! :D

post-26-1086256480.jpg

One fine day in the middle of the night,

Two Dead men got up to fight

Back to back they faced each other,

Drew their swords and shot each other

:D

(sorry, old rhyme my older bro used to say, and this pic reminded me of it! hehe)

Thats it, hope the jokes r ok :)

BACK TO Z.O.E 2nd Runner, damn FINE game! :D

Did those "swords" happen to be Gunblades? :lol:

ZOE 2 had crappy story/dialogue, but otherwise fun gameplay. Sam: Can you get zero casualties on the entrance to Ahm big battle ?

Hey Capt,

the original yen charge i got on my invoice online was....

bugger.. damn hlj website down...*sigh*.. well... 4800 maybe? shipipng was bout 1000 i thnk? cant be sure though..will check later when its up again...

Wolfx, nah, didn't get zero casualties, took me till almost the end of the mission to figure out what I was doing LOL.. wasn't geysering the fallen ones.. dammit ! hehe