Megazone 23 Vol.1 ADV

Keith

watched it again in japanese this time....the english VA DOES sing in japanese, surprise surprise how often do we see that? and she didn't do a bad job at it either....she could atleast sing.

I almost found the english adaption to be better too....don't ask me why but it almost did. But the story did make just a bit more sense to me in japanese than the english. Not too mention you don't have those weird lil phrases like "Snarfit" and what not.....why do t hey do that -_- don't make up words!!!!!!! GAAAH!

But like I said, I really do wish I knew what the hell just happened to Yui and the Trash Pickers....if Shogo caved into the system, something had to of happened to them all, either they died cause Shogo had them all killed, or something.

Not too mention why after so long would he just want to whipe out humanity after being the one to save it? He respects human life than he goes saying he wants to destroy it...but that was the systems curroption now wouldn't it?

Second of all, in the previous installments the system is never really once mentioned....except that everything was being controled by Bahamut...so I guess that would classify as the system....

anyways, I'm off, gotta do my job!