What is meant by cms?

geecie30

What is meant by cms? is this a toy line?

can any one identify this picture also?(is it possible to find the toy in the picture?)

is the picture a cms? I want to find a lisa,exactly like that one below she is a princess of the nobelest blood.

thanks if you can share your knowledge or you can answer this question.

post-4-1085294039_thumb.jpg

Edited by geecie30

CM's is the fairly new company responsible for the recently released trading figures. I'm not sure if they're related to Yamato or not.

I don't know how they're related... but ever since they showed up at Yamato's site, the paint job got crappy. Carrpy as the paint job on the 1:48s... :rolleyes:

CM's is the fairly new company responsible for the recently released trading figures. I'm not sure if they're related to Yamato or not.

I don't know how they're related... but ever since they showed up at Yamato's site, the paint job got crappy. Carrpy as the paint job on the 1:48s... :rolleyes:

lol :lol: Ya the latetest CM figures are a tad sloppy. The Roy figure imparticular. One of mine has grey paint streaks on the back legs of his uniform.

i know this is kind of going into another vein and against this threads grain and should be in the wanted" threads" but ,boy! i love the completed lisa (misa)1/6 .

after doing some surfing, i noticed that the only misa CMS figure i would buy is the lisa with plain hair not the wierd hair.

I just wish i could find the completed arii lisa 1/6 ,because i cant paint; i dont know how and i am not that good with art and such,besides i think the arii model kit is vynle instead of the pvc ,unlike the complete one.If anyone ever needed a quick buck i would surely buy the arii 1/6 lisa completed , and be eternally greatful ,she is gorgeous i have the light blue movie dress minmay,she needs a companion counterpart since the table is out of balance,what with one 1/6 minmay on the one sideand no misa hayase on the other.

Thanks for letting me know whats up. since i started this infatuation with all things macross recently im like a lab rat anxiously pushing the feeder bar on the crack/millet machine i hope im not burning the candle at both ends,with you alls

Edited by geecie30

The Arii lisa figure is the rarest of the Arii line of 1/6 scale. It goes for $40 - 90 depending on the demend for the item at that time. It is rare to see it on Ebay this days.

Good luck in finding one.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to bring this stodgie subject back,.................I found two 1/6 arii #12. These are the Lisa Hayes(MISA HAYASE) figure made of vinyl or a.k.a (PVC) "same thing" I just learned.

they are hard to find Nowadays but some people here have them.

As far as CMS I have read that they are affiliated or a subsidiary of Yamato.is to Yamato as Banpresto is to Bandai, Making gift toy capsul toys (gashpons) line-up and smaller toys like, K&M (Kaiyodo and Movic) who make tiny toys mostly it appears.Probably the bread and butter of these comapnies when the big stuff wont sell like this beautiful 1/60 what ever it is... Q-rau Maximus

Link to toy

post-4-1086537264_thumb.jpg

Edited by geecie30

"YesAsia" shucks it long, and shucks it haaard.

I tried ordering that Witches CD from that rabbit-cat animation a while back in the Other forums. First they kept bothering me to pay them, when I already paid them and got a reciept on the ifrst day. Then they cancelled my order, because they claimed I didn't pay them. By that time, it had been over a week, and when they finally realised I had paid them (after having to send them the email receipt), they were out of the CD and some other crap I ordered.

When they run out of stuff and you've paid, they DO NOT refund you. Instead they tell you that you have credit at their store for future purchases. <_<

I feel seriously like I've been getting shafted a lot lately... :(

And to be somewhat on subject, the cms Misa figure rocks. Did you know that if you pull off the lower half of her body you can see her panties? :lol: She has a wierd dress... just try it, for those of you who own it. :lol:

And to be somewhat on subject, the cms Misa figure rocks. Did you know that if you pull off the lower half of her body you can see her panties? :lol: She has a wierd dress... just try it, for those of you who own it. :lol:

You get cheap thrills don't you? <_<

Most gashapon/trading figures have panties beneath them skirts. Call it detail. :lol: