Garfield

Oihan

CG animated Transformers... they're already doing it on TV, won't be a stretch to see a feature film version.

When Hollywood saw that VW did well by putting out a stupid-looking car and name it after one of their most popular models from a few decade ago, dozens of lightbulbs went off...

I also love this fatty orange cat since I was a kid  :D .  It a good thing that they choose Bill Murray as the fat cat voice actor because he sounds so close to the original Garfield`s voice actor.

When I read about the movies plot it based on that 1982 episode Here Comes Garfield  when Odie is taken by the pound and it`s fatty to rescue but of course with a little other plots since it`s a movie.

Anyway I don`t care I LOVE GARFIELD   :)

There is a reason for that. The late writer and actor Lorenzo Music not only served as the voice for animated Garfield. He also served as voice for Peter Venkman for a couple seasons in The Real Ghost Busters animated series.

lorenzo.gif

Rgb1.jpg