Coming Soon

Myersjessee

Not sure where you guys been but look at the dates of when people received their kits, this is a really old thread.

:( Thought I was on the list to get one, I knew it was going to be slow but I thought there would have been some updates before now:(

Wow...outta the blue....yep...sounds like we can acomodate a few more kits. I thought we had wrapped this up...guess i was wrong. PM MSLZ22 or I for details.

Scand...sorry about the problems....you were on the list...and I tried to contact you several times without response...sorry...maybe something happend...or maybe I made a mistake with the send.

Cheers

Edited by Myersjessee

i just realised while building my 1/72 YF-19. the 19 makes a VF-1 look like a midget. my 1/48 scale F-15E makes my 1/48VF-1 look like a midget. how small will my VF-1 or my 15E look compared to these huge things. i did some rough calculations and the 19 itself is longer than the 15E. i might need bigger shelves.

these have been done for a while huh....has anyone here completed theirs yet? if so please post pics , by the way i would still be interested in a yf-19 how much are they?

jessee

your a prince among men, and then some. my wife is pulling her hair out wondering where i will put these things. good thing she loves macross as well. she didnt object to the purchase either. its a better deal than the 1/48 UD VF-1 strike.

i eagerly await reciept and will probably post a build up thread. ill have a better camera for pics too. can we still get decals from the same place referred to earlier in the thread or will the kits come with them?

jessee

your a prince among men, and then some. my wife is pulling her hair out wondering where i will put these things. good thing she loves macross as well. she didnt object to the purchase either. its a better deal than the 1/48 UD VF-1 strike.

i eagerly await reciept and will probably post a build up thread. ill have a better camera for pics too. can we still get decals from the same place referred to earlier in the thread or will the kits come with them?

The kits do not come with decals, but Devins decals are top nocth!

jessee

Wanted to also reiterate a big thanks to Grayson72 and VF1SAlpha ....they are the members who really made this happen. Also big props to MSLZ22 for all his help. This one is almost done y'all...thanks!

Hey Jesse,

Awesome recasts! Is it too late to get a set? I am just getting back into Macross kits and have been interested in doing a few 1/48, but could never get them at a decent cost/quality. It looks like you guys have done it! How have the gearing molds held up as far as weight when the kits are complete? Is it too late to get an order in? If it takes weeks or a few months, no worries... :) . Great job!