Graham, green light for MAcross 0 toys info?

Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

hey graham.

You know more about the yamato macross 0 toys than ANYONE imaginable on the internet besides some yamato people. So I KNOW you have a burning sensation to calm all of us down before I make another Poll LOL and jsut to let us know what's up with the toy line.

As you can see we haven't heard anything solid for 0 for 2 months now. Iwas wondering. Did your yamato contact divulge to you when it would be safe for you to divulge every bit of info? perhaps tidbits? oh god please tell us something@!!!!

arggggg 0 rules.s... droooll

and you KNOW all of the stih want a VF-0D so where is it!!! how is progress coming along? LOL

you know this to be true graham....you wnat a VF0D in blue....

but noone will be happy unless any of the info comes out of you.....

You know more about the yamato macross 0 toys than ANYONE imaginable on the internet besides some yamato people. So I KNOW you have a burning sensation to calm all of us down before I make another Poll LOL and jsut to let us know what's up with the toy line.

I think you're the only one that needs to calm down, but then again, I always think that :D

I don't think Graham will be willing do the "Tune in on such-and-such date when I reveal X product" thing again after the way "pants wetting" thread went.

Shin , didn´t you make a thrad about this already ?

Graham won´t tell us nothing until the right moment so don´t waste your time asking for news.

I´m dying for a VF-0D Shin variant and a SV-51 DD variant but I still will wait patiently , in any case don´t expect nothing until next year.

I think you're the only one that needs to calm down, but then again, I always think that :D

I don't think Graham will be willing do the "Tune in on such-and-such date when I reveal X product" thing again after the way "pants wetting" thread went.

Did we ever find out what that was all about?

Did we ever find out what that was all about?

I think it had something to do with the Grinch, and Christmas, but I'm not sure. :p:wacko:

I could tell you what it was about, but that would mean you wouldn't have to look thru the old forums or even the Valkyrie Exchange forums to find out what it was about.

Hint: It has to do with Yamato, Perfect Transformations and Scales

Edited by Yohsho

Did your yamato contact divulge to you when it would be safe for you to divulge every bit of info

I know when the Macross Zero toys will be released...sometime in the future. B) But on a serious note, with a release this BIG, it will probably be announced first in a Japanese toy/modeling magazine or HLJ. If Graham does have specifics, he probably won't be allowed to reveal them until Japan has had it's chance, that's how it's been handled before in the past. Someone or some company in Japan will have the scoop first, so your best bet would be to moniter Japanese toy sites.