Yamato 1:100 Scale Toys

Macross1111

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and glad to see that there are others that share my interest. I have a general question. Does anyone know if Yamato is going to produce a 1:100 scale line of toys. I thought that they were going to do this for "OVA Macross Zero". I could be mistaken. Does anyone know if they are going to make a 1:100 VF-0S Fokker Valk? If so what will it be made out of metal or plastic? When will it be released? Finally how much would it cost? Anyone who has answers to these questions please reply.

Thanks Everyone,

Mac11

post-4-1085024513_thumb.jpg

Yes, Yamato are making a 1/100 scale VF-0S toy. It should be released sometime in June or July (no firm release date has been announced yet).

The retail price will be somewhere around ¥4,000.

The toy will be ABS and PVC, no die-cast metal. It will also require parts-swapping in order to transform as it comes with different noses for Fighter and Battroid modes.

This toy has been discussed in-depth on these forums in several topics and if you do a search on the toy forums you can find more info.

Graham

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and glad to see that there are others that share my interest. I have a general question. Does anyone know if Yamato is going to produce a 1:100 scale line of toys.

Welcome!!

Also check out the 1/100 VB-6 (variable Konig Monster) at these threads for discussions and pics. :D

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=7466

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=8074