Gundam MG collection

Okay... okay... let's also put up a zoomed shot of the Freedom Gundam. ;) This guy was a little more work then the other 2 gundams. I had to airbrush the wings because they were molded totally in a blue color. <_< But it was quite challanging to color the wings... And there you go... a colorfull FREEDOM Gundam hehehe B))

(More pics of my collection coming soon... ) :blink:

post-26-1110922985_thumb.jpg

Edited by Spider-X

Wow everyone has an awsome collection!

Heres my growing collection of MG kits. Can't stop getting these things

since i started to airbrush. Hehehehe some of you might notice some Macross warning stickers on my kits, well i gotta use em' for all its worth!

Here yeah go: starting to my 1st and then latest!

MG00.jpg

MG01.jpg

PGw01.jpg

MG02.jpg

zeo...were you able to fix the lance/sword thingy or did ya just give up? btw...nice collection...i'm envious :p

what lance sword thingy? :unsure: I am sorry if my memories bad and do not remember this, though on the plus side i do remember that new avatar of yours :rolleyes: Ashley Robbins i have seen alot of her (and i definetly mean that :ph34r: )

man i love those astrays. i'm beginning to think that i have a fetish for mecha available in red and blue. observe my hankerings:

Fix Figuration 0017a and 0017b

Astray Red and Blue Frame

Max and Miriya VF-1J

Rook and Scott Alphas

Moon Stalker and Hemo Goblin XEVOZ (uh ... yeah. dum dee dum)

Cryo Katana and Inferno Fury XEVOZ (dum dum dum dum ...)

and ...

FIRE and BLAZER VALKS from MACROSS 7!!!!

zeo...were you able to fix the lance/sword thingy or did ya just give up? btw...nice collection...i'm envious  :p

what lance sword thingy? :unsure: I am sorry if my memories bad and do not remember this, though on the plus side i do remember that new avatar of yours :rolleyes: Ashley Robbins i have seen alot of her (and i definetly mean that :ph34r: )

the lance's peg was stuck in the main handle of one of the temjin's weapons...

yeah...kinda found one of her pictures on google by mistake while looking for pictures for my nephew for a school project...she's hott...saw some of her work...very good at what she does :ph34r:

after alittle bit before you posted your answer i realized what you meant, yea i manage to fix it but i use the big cannon thing it looks more menacing. as for ashley wow that must have been some school project :rolleyes: i know sometimes when you type in one thing on google they give you a list of it with a few other surprise to boot :lol::lol: so just out of curiousity what word did you type that got her to show up? :rolleyes:B))

Edited by zeo-mare

after alittle bit before you posted your answer i realized what you meant, yea i manage to fix it but i use the big cannon thing it looks more menacing. as for ashley wow that must have been some school project :rolleyes: i know sometimes when you type in one thing on google they give you a list of it with a few other surprise to boot :lol:  :lol:  so just out of curiousity what word did you type that got her to show up? :rolleyes:  B))

sexy nurse...but i tired it again last night but nothin' came up :(

he was doing a report on woman's rights... :rolleyes:

btw...i would put up my MG's if it wasn't for the fact i only have one now, the ground gundam.... <_<

i had a GP03, Gouf Custom, RX-78-5 or G05, Zeta, Wing Ver. KA...if i still had all those i'd have a pretty good collection going...but honestly, i broke a couple of 'em and gave 'em away for cabinalization...or sold 'em when i had the cc problem :(

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

I didn't see any photos with a Geara Doga???

Where's the love?

i am still waiting for mine i got the 1/72 G-system one coming in, i hope to do a build up of it on this site,

i am still waiting for mine i got the 1/72 G-system one coming in, i hope to do a build up of it on this site,

Can't wait for that!

Man, that Qubeley looks depressed.

:lol::lol:

Yes, even a little posing goes a long ways.

And after looking at all of these amazing kits, damn do I wish I could airbrush!! MacBoy29's stuff looks great!! Heck, I can't even do any basic airbrushing due to my small apartment and kids. But someday!! SOMEDAY!!!